Reviews for Newtonmas
Ligare chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Heero is a bit OC but I think this fiction is a nice mix of science trivia, humor and alot of sap. Not that there's anything wrong with sap, after all, mapple sap is good for Christmas dinner.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
_
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Ha! I've never seen Gundam, but my friend got me into reading fics for it, so I have to ask- is the celebration of Newtonmas from Heero's childhood real? Or did you make that up yourself?
Kit chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was so cute.

Jane Austen Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Lovely. Verry lovely. Or lovey. Depends.
crystal tears of betrayal chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
AW! That was SO adorable!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
A very unique present - from both of them. :)
Daluci chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Ehehe... That was priceless... I think it's safe to say that you're the best person I've ever seen when it comes to 12 fics... *smiles happily* You have made my week, thank you very, very much!
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
That's so cute too! Argh, you're writing rules! I really can't think of much else to say without being redundant, but I love this and you! You make Heero and Duo so cute together! And Trowa and Q aren't annoyingly sappy either, which is good, because sometimes they can be an overload. I loved all the interactions here, especially you know who and you know who's lover, hehe.
Lady AA-Chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I found this while browsing under your name thingy (v.v My humble apologies!)... and hey! I LOVE IT!
-.- despite it being created almost a year ago... _ But in TX, after holiday has past, it is offcially Christmas time!
That was a wonderful story! I was laughing at some of the things... O.o mybe because I'm young or a girl... _UU But I didn't get the "making fun of Wufei" part... Can you explain it to me? If not, I'll just read it again in a year or two and then laugh about it!
Did I mention I love this? Truly amazing... *sniffle* I hope you create another one like this! Other than that... um... have a nice day and good skills with other fics!
JupiStruck chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
*evil grin* Well, that was just lovely! I enjoyed it very much! Mou, my only complaint is the lack of lemon in the end, but doesn't allow that any more... curses... _ Either way, I loved it! Kudos to you!