Reviews for A master's new pet
wandamarie chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
loving it thank you
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
keep up the good work
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
The smut was definitely delicious but tbh I had a few problems with some of the wording and certain situations, but that is my issue and not yours, so it's not worth me going into details. So why did I mention that at all if I'm not going to be specific? Well it was meant as a compliment because even with my issues I still couldn't stop reading and wanted more. Thx for sharing.
Naryuuganimaster chapter 5 . 1/8/2017
Yay Sev finally gets to sleep! The story is pretty... unconventional I guess but it's interesting. Btw is the male pregnancy because of magic?
thewolf74 chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
I'm happy that Severus came back. Please update soon...
KTT2123 chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
I loved this chapter! Severus is one insecure man and it was so sad to read how very little he thinks of himself. Thank god he has Sirius and Harry. My favorite part was the punishment and how because of it Severus was happy because he knew they loved him. I love these three together, I hope you are inspired to write more chapters.
shadowcat ninja chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
Awwwwww wait dose Ron and the others know about the three of them ?
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
Not gunna lie teard up a but at the end. This story started on such a different note but i love the direction its taken! This is absolutely fabulous!
PiffyEQ chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
I really enjoyed reading this from Sev's POV. His insecurity, low self-esteem and self-loathing was palpable. My heart was aching for him since I know how it feels to think like that.

I think I enjoyed the end the most during and after Sirius and Sev's coupling. You could feel the desperation there :)

Looking forward to more :)
ohmywerewolf chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
I'm gonna die from the sweetness. Love it. Please more
PiffyEQ chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
This was hot. Although I will admit that I wished that Harry stayed exclusively a top. In fics where there are 3-some's, I tend to enjoy the ones where Sev only bottoms and he is the main focus in the relationship.

I love a pregnant Sev, especially when it isn't glossed over and it is still described in the sex scenes. It's just disappointing in some fics where a character is pregnant and then you don't hear anything about it until the baby is born.

I know that this site has done purges on any fics that are explicit, will you by chance consider also posting on another site that allows explicit content? (Archive of Our Own is one of my favorites)

Looking forward to reading more of your stories :)
Kitsune Oka-sama chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
This is a very well thought out fic. The only qualms I have is your excessive use of the word manpussy in the earlier chapters.