Reviews for Crispers, Cats, and You
Aphrael9 chapter 13 . 7/7
Oh, no void here, you are absolutely brilliant! I love your writing!
Aphrael9 chapter 12 . 7/7
Did you ever watch Wayne's World, the scene where they are exclaiming "we're not worthy"? I am doing this to you right now, you've even snuck Scabbers in!
Aphrael9 chapter 10 . 7/7
Enjoy?! This is bloody amazing! I so love how you have almost everyone from Hogwarts muggle(ized) You are brilliant!
ClaryJackson2000 chapter 13 . 5/24
absolutely love this 3
Danielle.vball chapter 13 . 4/26
hi pls pls update k thx bye
moonfairy13 chapter 13 . 9/1/2019
This is lovely! Thank you for sharing it and I really hope you get inspired enough to come back it it one day :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2019
Love it! No void, please keep writing because this is brilliant!
When I Make It Shine chapter 13 . 10/24/2018
I love this story! And the accidental proposal was genius!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2018
"Malfoy, the only thing I'd like between the two of us are a few oceans and a restraining order. You're nothing but an evil, racist, sexist prat and I want nothing to do with you."

This is why i love your characterisation of Hermione. I tend not to love muggle AUs but this is on poiny beautifully paced, believable and still true to canon. I'm so glad you overcame your double draft loss. I once wrote an essay 4 times so... I sympathise :) x
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2018
I absolutely LOVE this story! I wish you would continue even though its been about 2 years...-AH
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2018
Hello, me again. I just cannot say this enough. I LOVE YOUR FANFICTIONS. Chapter nine is my absolute favorite. The way you're able to incorporate details from the movies, books, and AVPM/AVPS astounds me. You're a genius!
-AH
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2018
I absolutely LOVE your fanfiction! This is probably my third fremione fanfiction I've read of yours. I adore fremione and any time i get my favorite ship with an author that writes well, I fall head over heels! Thank you for your creativity and all your time out into this. I can't wait to read more
-AH
Levy Knightwalker chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
this is my second or third time reading this and I only just got that Mr. Dubois is supposed to be Dobby
lilrose88 chapter 13 . 11/11/2017
This is a wonderful story
Please do continue and finish it!
Teekalin chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
I know it's been a year but please update.
I love this story and how you've managed to implement the characters into the muggle world.
Please update :-)