Reviews for Crispers, Cats, and You
Fred's Hermione chapter 13 . 7/5/2017
Please continue I absolutely love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Charlie j chapter 13 . 5/17/2017
Hey I just want to say that this is one of my all time favourite fanfics, honestly it's my go to when I'm craving fremione or if I've had a crap day and need cheering up, it never fails to make me smile. Also I adore your writing style and your characterisations of everyone, especially Fred he's such a sweetheart.
Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for writing this fic, I honestly love it.
avatraang chapter 13 . 5/7/2017
this is so damn brilliant! without a doubt the best Fremione work i've read so far, and i really, REALLY hope you continue this story. Your plot is great, your dialogue is great, your characters are great; one hundred points to your house for this simply gorgeous work.
Alex Leigh chapter 12 . 3/16/2017
OMG PERCY! OMG FRED! JUST OMG

Super wish this story was completed, but I'll put it on story alert and enjoy it regardless.

It's so good!
Alex Leigh chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
No Hermione no! If she'd been just a little more pushy and brash than she wouldn't have gone away, but now she's just hurt!
Alex Leigh chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
Goddamn it Crookshanks.
Alex Leigh chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
I don't usually read muggle AUs, but I heard this story was really fluffy and cute so I had to try it. It's so cute and it's only one chapter in! Though I've avoided AUs like this before, I actually love seeing all of the same characters in a different world.

Can't wait to read it all. :D
Watered.down.scotch chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
I am really enjoying this story and I hope you can finish it sometime because I am dying to know what happens. I think you have a real talent for writing and if you do go on to writing books I hope you post about it so I can read them!
Madds chapter 13 . 1/18/2017
HOLY fuck I'm I love with this
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
Please please please update soon. This is one of the best, least tacky hermione/fred fanfics I've ever read.
Selkura chapter 13 . 10/24/2016
I love this story! It's amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you made it modern, but kept throwing in Harry Potter terms! I hope she gets pregnant! Lol update again soon please!
I.Like.Stuff221 chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
I started this fic because I liked the title. I didn't read the summary. I just wanted to try something different from my usual ship (dramione). I just finished chapter 13. I'm so glad I picked this one. I have laughed out loud at times. You write the Weasley family well. Can't wait for an update. Thank you for writing!
fikander chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
I can't believe I haven't seen this chapter earlier, I'm sooo mad at myself I might explode. It's super cute, my favourite Fremione so far, I'd say, and I doubt it'll change. Loove the way you create characters and guide the plot. Muuch love. 3
Nicknack2814 chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
I just have to say, I've loved reading this story so much! I love how even though it's au you've managed to write in a lot of HP elements so well, and I also love how Hermione is still very much Hermione. I was so worried that she'd point blank refuse to talk to Fred about what had happened in France and was so relieved when it all came to a head and everything came to light between the two of them, you wrote that so believably well and I've really enjoyed reading it. I also absolutely loved the end of the latest chapter and how Fred basically told Hermione he was in love with her, it was almost too perfect :)
pinguinhelene chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
Thanks for updating! I love Fred and Hermione together and there are far to few good ff about them..
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »