Reviews for Time To Change
RedRin444 chapter 1 . 11/2
Oh please. Oh please, oh please... tell me you finished this somewhere!
MAGCo3 chapter 23 . 10/15
Where is the rest of the story? I'm loving it. Please finish it..
YouSlyGryffindor chapter 23 . 9/4
I hope you eventually finish this or have it adopted.
Tytyk chapter 1 . 7/3
I've just finished reading both the stories and LOVE them of course, I don't suppose you have any plans to continue after all this time?
LucidDreamer10 chapter 23 . 6/16
PLEASE UPDATE, I NEED THIS FIC LIKE I NEED AIR.

PPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEE

Oh, and I wanted to tell you that this fic, and Broken, have both been phenomenal. Usually I am a Drarry reader myself, but I came across Broken and loved it! Thank you so much for bringing such a great fic into the world. XD
M chapter 23 . 6/7
When next chapter?
Lucien767 chapter 23 . 5/31
I really do hope you come back to this one. I've been a reader since the first installment. At this point I must know how this ends.
shera98 chapter 23 . 5/4
Oh man this story has my emotions all over the place. I know it's been ages since it was updated, but I really hope you continue it. I love how it's progressing, but man Hermione is annoying.
saralindsay chapter 23 . 4/11
Literally read broken and this one in three days. And now I feel incomplete because it was so good and it's not done please please finish this! If you need help bouncing idea message me.
Raindra chapter 23 . 1/5
I hope you will finish this story, i totally think its perfect
Guest chapter 22 . 9/13/2016
Loved this story. Can't wait for the next chapters to be posted.
bellaperry chapter 23 . 7/29/2016
hehe i'm excited to see what the map is used for in upcoming chapters :) Awesome work as usual 3
Kait1313 chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
Oh I was also kind of confused when Harry went to Durmstrang, because I know that they celebrated Valentine's Day and then I thought the holiday that they spent together was Easter but then Harry was gone for six months which confused me cause when he came back it was the summer. I would be really happy if you could clear this up for me thanks!
Kait1313 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I have really enjoyed your stories and wish that you would update soon. that being said I am kind of confused about the timeline of the story. I saw that you did not want to include Voldemort which is understandable but some of the other things that happened in the series don't seem to play apart and yours. so I'm guessing that Sirius never broke out of Azkaban but it seems like Harry knows Remus so I don't know if he taught for Harry's third year. The part about Durmstrang let me to believe that the tri-Wizard tournament never happened since none of the students knew who he was. Then the fact that Moody is just now teaching and Harry's seventh year, I also wondered about Dolores and figured she did not teach. I just wish that you had been a bit more specific on what played a part before the story started and what did not because some of it would definitely impact Harry's life. Overall I really enjoy your story in the relationship that they have I can't wait to see what happens next, I just beg you to not make it too stressful and upsetting before we reach the happy ending.
Tenebris Domina chapter 23 . 4/27/2016
Wow love the first one 'broken' and this one seriously has a lot of potential to be, maybe, even better :) Looking forward to reading more; update soon please? :)

Take care