Reviews for a memory stick full of myspace friends
Dudly chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
Oh, did Tenten go into medicine because of Tsunade?

I could so relate with her in this story. And I love how - light and fun it was, but still very honest and, ya know. Good. On point. And soup! You tied it up very nicely :)
worvits chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
i love it!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Your writing style is so mesmerizing. And NejiTen are just such adorable dorks-I don't think my heart can handle it.

Keep writing!
~M.I.
Amasian chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Holy crap I don't know how the EFF I've never read this diamond in the rough before. My heart was pounding throughout the entire story. Your way with words and the seamless transition of being acquaintances, friends, to lovers between Neji and Tenten was to DIE for. This fic completely blew me away at 2 AM when I read it and I just felt like you thrusted me in for a wild ride with no warning. My favorite kind of fic. The snarky banter between the two and the hints dropped between how both of them better each other has never been better. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us readers, I hope all is well :)
jazzberryjuice chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I was going to send this message via Tumblr (didn't know if you were still active here) because I really wanted to make sure you knew how much I loved this story omg but couldn't find it:/ Here's to hoping this gets through.
This fic is ADORABLE and deserves so much more recognition! The characters are spunky and THAT NEJITEN THO... it's just the kind of relationship you can only admire jealously from afar
I especially enjoyed the way you inserted the tone shift ("The thing about the internet is..."). Everything was fun and going so perfectly and then suddenly it just all seems to come to a halt. Abruptly. I think my stomach might've actually dropped. Also, loved how you kind of came full circle with the soup.
Curious though-does Neji need time because he's dealing with a lot (with Hiashi)? Given how close they are, has he not ever considered the possibility of taking their relationship further?
You've got such a unique voice and I hope you keep writing (if not on FF, let us know where)! I'd love to read more of your work
fiesa chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Ahahaha! :)

This was brilliant. A beautiful read. Thanks a lot for that!

I especially liked your writing style. Those paragraphs of differing length, filled with either mostly dialogue or mostly description, were one hell of fun to read. And also your characters - and the humor they possess through you - were great. I liked this Neji: he was stupid and awkward and cares so, so much. And Tenten was funny and strong and awkward, too, in a way, and they went together so beautifully. Also, I loved any mentions of the other characters - Shikamaru and physics fit, and is he the guy Ino is facebook stalking? Will Hinata take over her father's company? Or will Neji? Or will they work together? What is Naruto doing? And Kiba? I bet he studied something weird, and then became a barista. Or is a barista on the side, while studying something else. I think I've just fallen in love with Naruto AUs that have the characters studying some thing or other.

I also think you managed the transition between friends and lovers beautifully. Especially their meeting, the beginning of their facebook romance and the slow transition was amazing, and my favorite line was the one about Tenten being so in love she cannot see anything (else than Neji). I really enjoyed the short paragraphs on her always being honest, and wishing to be brave, too. In fact, I'd like to be just like her. I'm glad she is so happy, and I'm sure she'll be happy in the future, as well. Since Neji is now her actual boyfriend, and all.

Thanks for a beautiful story!
letisiasays chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
omg I loved it! Pls write more nejitens in the future
monsterball chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
THIS. This has got to be one of my favorite NejiTen stories out there. Super cool writing style; it's cool to see how you wove in and out of her thoughts & external dialogue throughout, and their relationship progression is terrific. The 'Tenten teaches Neji how to live a little' trope is used so charmingly and wonderfully in this story.

I still laugh everytime at the 'My uncle would be so fucked off if you were my girlfriend,' part and the soup recipe bit. Also, 100% down for awkward polisci major Neji and med school dropout Tenten. So good! Nicely done! :)
thewindwarns chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is so, so cute! I love the way you write Tenten and Neji in this AU universe, and especially how she's a social butterfly that draws everyone together. Thank you for sharing!
MsMartian chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Yes yes yes! I loved every little thing about this! I particularly enjoyed the way you wrote both of them! It is a welcome change to the same old characterizations that many writers have let themselves fall into. Keep up the good work!
keroRiBBIT chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Wow. Just. Wow. That was very good. Great even. Just. Wow.
ocbipolar chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I cried. I'm not sure why. But I did. :))
It was so fun to read! Thank you for thissss! :D
Diogonen chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Ohh my gosh that was so cute. Your characterizations of them two are just so fun, this entire read was just... so fun ahh thank you for sharing!
crazee chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Cute fic!
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This story speaks to me on a spiritual level... NICE!