Reviews for Standing up for Kagetsu
YuYuHakushoismyLIFE chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Oh! This was way cool! - But I loved Kagetsu anyway [
Mrs Chippy chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Wah! People bashing Kagetsu? Reels in horror! But he's such a diamond geezer, btw good poem.
Crazypinkchocobo chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wark WARK I love your poem it is so true *sniff*
Graham is a slave I got really pissed when he died.
But I keep having the feeling that he didn't and probably was sent back to the world where he came from
but then again that could be foolish
Chocobo bye bye!
Demon-Aurora chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
that was a good poem! i love shamanic princess and i love graham too! in fact im working on a shamanic princess fic right now that is based around graham and a character i made and stuff anyway i liked it and ill add it to my favorites -
inuchik chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
i prefer kagetsu meself :) i love ur poem!
meirin chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
I think kagetsu is stupid cause when he tells tiara he dosent want to talk anymore he runs away because he cant teleport,and it looked stupid!
Kuchiro chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Yes, yes, stand up for Kagetsu! Although Graham IS adorable!
Rage Aomori chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
We like. Graham rules. Reika drools too much though...
xDarkFairyx chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
LOL How cute! Finally we have a fic up! I just hope Megitsune gets her part of our collab fic done so I can write! *grins* I can't wait for all of us to write more collab fics! Talk to ya'll later! Wicked awesome fic, BTW. Laterz, Tanuki-CHAN & Megitsune!

*DarkFairy*

Keeper of Aoshi & Yue

*sighs* Also knowns as

Itachi
Enchantress Tsurai chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
OH MY GOSH! That was so cool! I really never saw this anime but I love the way you wrote this, I was laughing at parts and I loved how everything rhymed perfectly! You should write more poems, well then Ja ne

E. Tsurai