Reviews for An Incorrect Summoning and a Whole Lot of Weasleys
EndlessHax chapter 7 . 6/28/2020
How’s your novel going?
Duellist chapter 7 . 4/17/2020
Regulus Black, or another Black relative, but I’m betting Regulus.

Or I would be, but this seems to be abandoned. Pity. One-ear George is hilarious.
TheUnlistedWaffle chapter 7 . 2/17/2020
Its a good story
the real narnia chapter 7 . 9/4/2019
ooooooh, I really like this! and the death eater has got to be Regulus. Still confused on how Dumbledore got him, though
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2019
Is it Regulus Black? at first I thought it might be James Potter, but then he found the dark mark and now I think it is Regulus Black.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2019
there is a fresh water shark, from the Amazon if I remember correctly.
Tessia chapter 7 . 4/3/2018
the mumy is regulus and as for umbitch she can use his coffin... ehm trunk
Peppei chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
Omg omg is the sleeping death eater regulus ? Im really enjoying your AU!
idadri chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
the sleeping death eater is Regulus, isn't?
Very interessant story
KariAnn chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
Had to put this in chapter 6 as you can't do 2 review of the same chapter. This review is a continuation of the one I did for chapter 7.

Oops - forgot - don't add the mysterious Death Eater to the "people" in the description - but it would add a few fans, seriously.
KariAnn chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
Oh this is gobs of fun. My suggestion - In the description section get rid of the Angelina pairing and add Harry. This is a great story and you should have more readers.
chain.reader chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
grey eyes ... Regulus Black...
fightingstoryaddiction chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
What a amazingly original fan fiction story you've create its wonderfully fantastic to read got hood will be following!
Willcraftapple11 chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
The mysterious death eater is OBVIOUSLY RAB! I mean cmon he drank that bad potion just to say fu to Moldyshorts.
redstickbonbon chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
I'm enjoying your story. Looking forward to more.