Reviews for An Incorrect Summoning and a Whole Lot of Weasleys
alexander.sutu chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
A great story, way under followed.
Kudos.
Guess it'll come with the time, people are just not used to click on a HP fan fictions with other people than harry as the main character.
unknown1472583690 chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
I've missed this story so much! I bet its regulus.
dianahuntresss chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
I think it might be Regulus Black.. the black hair, fancy robes and gray eyes fit the family standard.
gdvoss chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
I have never left a review before even though I often read fanfiction. This is also only the second story, I have followed. I usually don't bother reading anything unless it is complete, but your story really caught my imagination. So please keep writing and telling your very original story.
flames and roses chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
Regulus Black? Destroy her. And sabotage her speech at the Welcome Feast.
Dulzura Letal chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
He is poor Regulus!
I love your plot...just I am not a Harry/Ginny shipper, it's creepy...is like...James/Lily...he deserves his own life, al last...not revive someone else...URghhh!

Please! Let Fawkes...burn Dumbledore to ashes! Pleaaaaseeeee!
And even better...the two Fawkes!

D.L.
Indiana Jackson chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
Its regulus.
Jake Crepeau chapter 7 . 7/9/2016
They should come up with a concoction that makes her speak the absolute, unfiltered truth at all times. Blow her cover right from the get-go! ;D
Eve chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
did you die? I'm sorry if you did. But if you didn't then please update.
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
Loved it!
Eve chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Hi I'm back, when do you think this will update again, because if it isn't obvious by my last reviews I love this story.
Eve chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Thank you and I loved this chapter. Happy halloween. What does he need Moody, Tonks, & Kingsley for.
TheHuntresss chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Great chapter... you doing NANo during Nov? Good Luck!
Jake Crepeau chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Sorry you're unhappy about the reviews, but that's par for the course. Your traffic may well go off the charts, but you'll still only get a handful of reviews - and all of the them from the same few people. I've had it happen myself, and so do other writers. I've posted stories where the traffic was out of this world, but got only three or four reviews on each chapter - all from the same three or four people. But if you've got more return hits, that means people are definitely following the story, even if they haven't flagged it, so take it as a favorable review.

It's a sad fact that most readers just don't bother. Don't take it personally.
- Jake
Jake Crepeau chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
This is George Weasley, insane? Gee, I couldn't tell the difference... ;D

Seriously, though, the idea that he's at least a bit cracked is valid. Even among us real-life Muggles, it is recognized that there's a special bond between twins, which would be even more pronounced in a magicals. The sundering of that bond by such a sudden and violent death... Shudder-making.

This is a unique approach to the HP AU meme; well done! ;D