Reviews for The Last Lion of House Reyne
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 6/7
Ah storia molto bella. Complimenti ottimo lavoro.
Aria di Angelo chapter 11 . 4/22
I liked the story but the plot could have gone better especially because half of it was overshadowed by the HarryAshara romance,Hate it! Why don't you just tag romance if that's what you want cause that's better instead of ruining the story for people
Extradimensional Dragon chapter 5 . 4/13
"Who in the seven hells complains about learning magic?"

Right?! I never understood that. I can get being lazy and not caring about magical theory and I can get not really caring about potions but I would've learned every single spell I could find and kept looking for more.
venus4279 chapter 11 . 3/31
This is such an amazing story - I love it!
Reina36 chapter 11 . 3/28
i've been waiting for this conversation/confrontation!
cerulean369 chapter 11 . 3/23
I loved this story! I truly hope you update this again, your writing has been a joy to read. To see how this story shapes out once it gets closer to the Rebellion and Harry’s reveal of his identity (hopefully Ashara and Harry wed before the Harrenhal tourney) would be wonderful. It’s really has been a while since a fic has gotten me this excited. :)
Read Falcon chapter 11 . 3/15
Got so caught up in the story that I forgot it was abandoned, was not ready for it to end yet. Really good blending of a crossover, found a great balance.
doRodrigo chapter 11 . 3/4
Loved the story. Too bad it seemed to be abandoned. Hopefully I'll find something similar. Congratulations
Ariff Iskandar chapter 11 . 1/6
please continue this story
QCoffee chapter 11 . 12/26/2021
This is great, hoping for more!
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 11 . 12/17/2021
This MC is idiotic. If he were smart, he would have apparated into the office of the Hand and assassinated Tywin Lannister and repeated the process with all the Lannisters. Killing the Lannisters is the only way to ensure his future. Do you really think a written agreement means anything to Tywin Lannister? He has had babies murdered.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 4 . 12/17/2021
"Excuse me?" Harry drew the attention of the thin, balding jeweler in the stall, "How much for that?" He pointed to the piece of jewelry that had drawn Ashara's attention.

The man came over to Harry and looked down at him skeptically, "It's pure silver." He told Harry as he ran a finger over the piece, "I'm afraid I couldn't sell it for less than twenty stags, as it cost half that to make."

Harry hesitated a moment. Through various chores he'd done his parents had given him some ten silver stags over the years. He wouldn't have enough if it weren't for the extra fifteen Larra gifted him before their departure. Well, it's more than enough to buy the band, and it will make Ash happy, so why not? His hand went to the pouch at his hip, and he quickly retrieved the necessary coins.

He also gave her a priceless Valyrian steel dagger.

SIMP! This trash has ruined the story.
DarthEmrys chapter 11 . 10/18/2021
An off topic messege. If anyone is doing another story about Harry being a Reyne, please share it with me. i quite like this plot.
DarthEmrys chapter 11 . 10/15/2021
Hey dude. Reading the story for the sixth time hoping for something to change. please update. You see( I hope) how many people want you to continue the story
femalefarrier chapter 11 . 10/13/2021
I really hope you continue this story you have me completely hooked I cant wait for the next chapter
1,724 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »