Reviews for The Last Lion of House Reyne
Noooooooooooo update damnit
Nemo Blank chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Truly a brilliant story.
ianramos22 chapter 11 . 12/4/2020
Keep writing i"m quite interested in seeing where this goes.
stevem1 chapter 11 . 10/31/2020
This is an excellent story, blending pre-Rebellion Game of Thrones with Harry Potter. Here’s hoping for more.
Lairenna chapter 10 . 10/22/2020
Reread this again hoping you had updated, but alas it has not. I hope someday you'll come back to it, as this was a truly refreshing and well made story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2020
More? Please?
VPSale chapter 11 . 9/19/2020
Dude why did you stop updating this story
Lordlexx chapter 9 . 8/18/2020
I wish to disagree that Harry hasn't seen expansion charms before 5th or 6th year. Do you really think Hagrid's pockets could carry all that shit without expansion charms? The Ford Angelina that Arthur Weasley had, all of the family trunks fit into the car, as well as the people, because of expansion charms. The tent from the world cup. Beauxbaton's carriage. Hell, Hogwarts herself has them everywhere. Besides, just because it wasn't expressly SAID in the books until Hagrid gave Harry the mokeskin pouch and Hermione made her own bag doesn't mean it wouldn't have been said or brought up.
ThePandalien chapter 11 . 8/11/2020
This has been a great story so far! I hope you decide to pick it up again.
Amoone1 chapter 11 . 8/4/2020
Love the story, but I hate you for deserting it like so many others.
Crest1 chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
Hope you return to ffnet some day soon. If you do - please finish your other GOT crossover first, it is a lot better than this one.

Don't get me wrong, this one is okay, but the other one is like Super-Sayajin III to Oolong...
Crest1 chapter 4 . 7/21/2020
Harry should have haggled with the merchant for the bracelet. It's not only expected, it only shows disrespect - one does not think the piece worth more anyway - and lack of experience if you don't. Ask any real market merchant.

He should have been able to buy the bracelet for anything between 16 and 18 stags, max.
brachiosaurus chapter 11 . 7/19/2020
hope you'd came back one day. every of your work is a masterpiece
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2020
An incredible story. Such a shame we won’t see it realized
1,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »