Reviews for The Last Lion of House Reyne
Gravity chapter 10 . 9/14/2018
well fuck I enjoyed the shit out of that and it hasn't been updated in over a year feelsbadman
Lilo23 chapter 11 . 9/9/2018
It would be cool if Harry found a large uninhabitable island near weateros and claimed it for himself. That way Harry would be completely independent yet close to the comings and goings of westeros. Please update again it's been so long.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2018
Please update again
raz0r chapter 11 . 9/8/2018
Hello! I really enjoyed reading this story. Hope you can continue it. Really looking forward to an update.
Eternalking500 chapter 6 . 9/4/2018
I have a better idea than just one magic sword, I think two magic swords would be better and they can be opposites of each other but still compliment each, such as fire and water, earth and fire, light and darkness, even lightning and air. The blades don't even have to be elemental, they can have non-elemental powers but still be opposites such as one blade having the power to create and heal while it's twin can damage and destroy. I also think it would be cool if it becomes tradition for every member of Harry's house to forge a magical weapon of some kind when they come of age.
Eternalking500 chapter 11 . 9/4/2018
Also it would be really cool if harry learns new fields of magic, you can always draw inspiration from anime, tv shows, books and movies and then modify them for the story and your own use. I would really like it if he took to learning alchemy and other forms of elemental magic, there are far to few stories where harry studies alchemy and not many more stories where he learns light magic, darkness magic, earth magic, ect. Thank you for your time and for listening to what I have to say.
Eternalking500 chapter 11 . 9/4/2018
Please update soon, this is a awesome story. Also I think it would be cool if harry melts down some of the valarian steel he has and forges it into a magical sword with the assistance of his grandfather, which not only has special powers and properties, but also acts as a focus for his magic, as well as outside sources of magic. It would also be cool if that like in the eragon book series that the sword stores energy, but in this case it would be cool if it not only draws energy from harry, but also from nature and the ambient magic of everything.
jordan chapter 11 . 8/29/2018
i really got in to tis story but only realized it hasn't been updated in ages last chapter please continue his story
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 4 . 8/23/2018
That was a very well-written scene.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
Interesting.
Kranx21 chapter 11 . 8/11/2018
Awesome as always, no matter how many times I've reread it, much like your other story The Difference One Man can Make. Hope you update soon.
Kloness chapter 11 . 8/10/2018
I’m so excited for the next chapter. Love it so far.
Dquinnicus chapter 11 . 7/27/2018
Man, wish there was more of this, it's such a good story, as is The Difference One Man can Make.
shintablack chapter 11 . 7/21/2018
that was certainly gripping. cant wait for more. keep up the good work!
susi-san chapter 11 . 7/12/2018