Reviews for The Last Lion of House Reyne
Lordlexx chapter 9 . 8/18/2020
I wish to disagree that Harry hasn't seen expansion charms before 5th or 6th year. Do you really think Hagrid's pockets could carry all that shit without expansion charms? The Ford Angelina that Arthur Weasley had, all of the family trunks fit into the car, as well as the people, because of expansion charms. The tent from the world cup. Beauxbaton's carriage. Hell, Hogwarts herself has them everywhere. Besides, just because it wasn't expressly SAID in the books until Hagrid gave Harry the mokeskin pouch and Hermione made her own bag doesn't mean it wouldn't have been said or brought up.
ThePandalien chapter 11 . 8/11/2020
This has been a great story so far! I hope you decide to pick it up again.
Amoone1 chapter 11 . 8/4/2020
Love the story, but I hate you for deserting it like so many others.
Crest1 chapter 11 . 7/21/2020
Hope you return to ffnet some day soon. If you do - please finish your other GOT crossover first, it is a lot better than this one.

Don't get me wrong, this one is okay, but the other one is like Super-Sayajin III to Oolong...
Crest1 chapter 4 . 7/21/2020
Harry should have haggled with the merchant for the bracelet. It's not only expected, it only shows disrespect - one does not think the piece worth more anyway - and lack of experience if you don't. Ask any real market merchant.

He should have been able to buy the bracelet for anything between 16 and 18 stags, max.
brachiosaurus chapter 11 . 7/19/2020
hope you'd came back one day. every of your work is a masterpiece
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2020
An incredible story. Such a shame we won’t see it realized
FaeGhostReader chapter 11 . 6/13/2020
I truly hope this is updated soon.
Angel62701 chapter 11 . 6/2/2020
When is the next update!
Wanderer Chronicles chapter 11 . 6/1/2020
This was an excellent story, I'm sorry to see it left by the wayside and hope that you're alive, well, and may someday return to it.
boyo77 chapter 11 . 5/29/2020
I do wish this would’ve been continued. It’s a great HP insert into this world
Waka Metalbelly chapter 11 . 5/21/2020
Wow. What a shock. Another year of no updates. Its been four years now so I guess it's officially dead. Yet another abandoned Harry Potter crossover. That almost sounds like a hashtag. #YAAHPC ?
Mation chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
Man, this story is such a good read, great portrayal of characters, your writing is very nice too. Its a shame it isn't completed. Great idea for a story by the way!
Zurver chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
This will never be updated guys. I was here when he was still updating and it’s been a few years since the last time he updated.
Vansmoke chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
I'm adding 1 more vote to have it continue. Tho it is close to nothing to happen, but know that this story is becoming one of my fav for ASOIAF. It's frustrate me so much that a lot of great fic became a deadfic.

Great story anyway.