Reviews for The Last Lion of House Reyne
diggerboy4 chapter 11 . 4/20/2020
This is by far the best GoT I have read! Please continue it
JdHoS chapter 11 . 4/15/2020
This was so good. Gutted it’s in limbo
Spudzmom chapter 2 . 4/11/2020
Too much Lily, and she's an idiot, not only for insisting on going to Highgarden, but for the stunt she pulled at the Citadel. Stealing books when they are supposed to be keeping a low profile? Really? And she's supposed to be so intelligent... Risk their safety because 'I am woman, hear me roar.' Asanine behavior, really.
P.M.Alderhill chapter 11 . 4/4/2020
this was a great story, and reading about harry being older than all of the cannon characters in the books is highly amusing. i would have loved for you to finish this story but nonetheless it was pleasent to read. hope you continue it someday
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2020
Surprised Harry didn't give Tywin the journal at the next of their discussion.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2020
Martells might take an interest what with their vest being a snake
stefanus313 chapter 11 . 3/8/2020
one of the best and finest read og GOT i have ever read, I'm looking forward for the next releases impatiently and hoping the writer will not drop this story until it's conclusion
Nofear4231 chapter 11 . 2/13/2020
This is great
Guest chapter 11 . 2/4/2020
Damn story has potential but don’t think it will keep updating
jami304 chapter 11 . 2/2/2020
please update please update
wolfgang108 chapter 11 . 1/17/2020
Here is hoping your inspiration returns to this story too some day.
kyoshi711 chapter 11 . 1/2/2020
Good story, hope to see chapter 12 someday.
HP-DG-AP-PN-RG-NR chapter 11 . 12/28/2019
Why are all the good stories dead in the water?! This is absolutely fantastic so far, I really hope that you'll come back to it. It's a damn shame that it's been left alone for so long.
jumpingmanatee chapter 11 . 12/21/2019
I love this story and I know that it's been a long time since you've update but I hope you decide that it's worth your time to do so. I would love to read more chapters.
sure I don't care chapter 11 . 12/21/2019
One of the best ASOIAF crossovers I have ever read.
1,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »