Reviews for The Relationship Expansion
anieljesu.gonzalez chapter 16 . 9/18
I Liked this Episode Claire Shows huge amounts of Understanding for Sheldon's spot
Can't wait for the Next chapter With Summer Glau & Claire Meeting Her
96a.b96 chapter 16 . 9/16
They are so freaking cute! wanna see some romance or jelly or something! Please! Pretty please, i know it may not lay in the plans for the next few chapters, but still i can dream. Anyways, loved it as always! Hope you update soon!
Vixen of Mischief chapter 16 . 9/13
I can relate to Sheldon in many different Situations. I have a spot I ALWAYS sit in but it upsets me when my family don’t understand why I get upset about it. Some with my things. Everything has a certain spot where they belong. My mom and dad have started calling Sheldon every time I do something Sheldon would do. *sighs*

This was another great chapter.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 16 . 9/13
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
NicoleR85 chapter 16 . 9/12
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next episode.
Momochan77 chapter 16 . 9/12
I understand Sheldon in this episode too. I especially get the feeling different part because sometimes thing that are washed or cleaned a certain way DO feel different for a while. See you next update!
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 16 . 9/12
Again, Claire is a fantastic translator between Sheldon and others. She gently corrects him if something he says comes off as rude or callous. While on the other hand she can also gently explain to others why Sheldon can be genuinely upset by a situation that seems trivial to them. Definitely more of a peace maker so I wonder what it would take for her to get truly upset or angry.
starrat chapter 16 . 9/12
I liked it looking forward to the next chapter
Jainalto chapter 16 . 9/12
️️️ hella cant wait for the next one
RHatch89 chapter 16 . 9/12
Awesome update :)
bamadude chapter 16 . 9/12
Nice Job. This is not really one of my favorite episodes, but you made it easier to handle. I actually laughed while reading this story!
painted heart chapter 16 . 9/12
Loved his chapter! Always get so excited when a new chapter is out! Can’t wait for the next one xx
MysteriousWriter1127 chapter 16 . 9/12
This is great! Do more! Do more!
Mew-Star-Mew chapter 15 . 9/3
As soon as soon as Beverly first watched Clair and Sheldon's interaction I had a sudden moment of clarity where I chanted "Beverly" in my head. The brain scans could easily show Sheldon's' affection and she (As you portrayed) could realize the denial.
I do hope she sends the paper so Sheldon can accept. Maybe even when Amy enters and analyses his brain.

Lovely chapter as always. What breed of dog did you get? I'm sure he's adorable :D
UmiNight Angel Neko chapter 15 . 9/2
Gotta love how Claire the saint wins this episode in being best bro? Girl when it comes to friendship with not only penny but Lenard lol