Reviews for Adorable Violence
Cool
Blake2020 chapter 7 . 6/12
This is fun
Blake2020 chapter 6 . 6/12
good
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 6/12
interesting lot
loving it
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 6/12
nice
fanreader18 chapter 6 . 6/6
...oh my god. You made Hermione similar to a yandere. Only without the violence towards her beloved. *shudders*
OmegaKenichi chapter 26 . 5/22
"This story will not end after one month." Published: Jul 18, 2015 Last Updated: Aug 18, 2015. You're actions speak louder than your words.
So basically Hermione is a overprotective Yandere
tyrannicpuppy chapter 31 . 5/6
That was FANTASTIC!

Funniest story I have read in a very long time. A definite favourite and I am certain I will revisit it on a regular basis.

I could happily enjoy a thousand chapters of this. Luna and Gabrielle are both so fun and sweet. And the rivalry between Hermione and Fleur was excellent.

I wish there were more Weasley, Malfoy, Snape and Dumbledore punishments, but I doubt Hermione would give them many chances to hurt Harry before her solution became a permanent one.

This attitude to interruption of her snuggle time has become a firm part of my Hermione headcanon. Even in canon, she can be truly vindictive and cruel when pushed too far or crossed. I just wish the books had allowed her to go this far.

All the Dark Creatures reaction to her were priceless. Really made a mockery of the Darkest Wizard in history too. Though the face I pictured when he broke that subsection of the agreement. I didn't know it was possible to love and fear a smile.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 17 . 5/5
Oh yes, those last few lines...
tyrannicpuppy chapter 15 . 5/5
You titled this so perfectly. The skanky bitches getting their comeuppances whenever Luna dodges is great. This is just so good. So happy I started it today, and it is definitely an Esby. I haven't stopped grinning since I started.
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »