Reviews for Adorable Violence
zachariahm chapter 31 . 21h
Quite a fun little series of one shots, thanks for the stories!
Emma Hermione Watson Granger chapter 31 . 5/5
With the saga of the Adorably Violent Hermione at an end, a pair of redheaded twins breathe a sigh of relief that Harry Potter was never a victim of their pranks.
jeindall777 chapter 18 . 5/2
Adorably Violent Luna?
vampireanka1 chapter 31 . 4/28
This is the funniest cutest harmony story ever. Wow. I wish I could find this type of trigger happy Hermione with Harry as her pair. Or the reverse. You are genius
SuperSlyly chapter 31 . 4/6
It was something! Thanks!
Still waiting for agreement))
l green eyes l chapter 31 . 3/27
I enjoyed reading this. Possessive tropes aren't usually my thing, but this was really fun to read, nicely paced, and I will admit it was nice to see certain characters get some comeuppance. Well done!
DeathCrawler chapter 31 . 3/9
it was a nice story but sad that the agreement never got included
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/23
LOL I love it.
Gennarbear chapter 31 . 2/16
This is amazing. Just a well written take on the “yandere” girl, because while she’s super crazy, she’s also adorably actually in love in Harry, and he can actually talk her down from some craziness. Just absolutely love this story
Emma Hermione Watson Granger chapter 15 . 2/15
I'm glad you added Luna and especially that AVH's attempts to keep her away from Her Harry backfire against the other Ravenclaws in a karmic way. It's equally amusing that Luna doesn't understand that AVH is trying to jinx/hex/curse her.
Really this si just more stupid than the rest of crap.
Al this revente no fleur are really stupid. Get over it and more over. You are looking Badillo and homo.
AndreiSRL chapter 31 . 1/27
Hey, where's the agreement?
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 2 . 1/23
Yes take down Draco. I unlike too many in fandom, do not have a hard on for the little shit, so take him down.

Hermione and her bouts of violence are hilarious. The reasons for why she looses it...love it.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 1 . 1/23
LOL. I want to see her rip Voldie a new one. Or Ron, Lucious, Molly...Cho...SNAPE so many people and situations. Hilarious start.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
1,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »