Reviews for Adorable Violence
AnAnya Contd chapter 1 . 4/29
ohh! finally! here is the Hermione Granger we all need! this is awesome!
AnAnya Contd chapter 31 . 4/29
ooooh finally! here is a version of Hermione Granger that I adore! she's awesome!
Destrange chapter 31 . 4/25
It was a great story ! Thanks for sharing it :)
fyorarules chapter 31 . 4/25
I hope this continued getting as many hits and likes as it did during its beginning popularity! This was such a gem to stumble across
Maelaeran chapter 2 . 4/24
Really liking this premise as it soothes the part of me that despises Dramione and Hermione/Snape fics.
Renzo7 chapter 31 . 4/5
This has been fun and incredibly enjoyable. I've had great fun reading your plot and characters.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Fyr RedNight chapter 31 . 4/2
This was a very funny and sweet story, especially in those moments, you know the ones.

Do you still consider to write the agreement after all these times?

Anyhow, thank you for sharing this with us!
reader1writer1 chapter 27 . 3/24
Dumbledore really is the best target she could have chosen. After all, Ginny, Ron, even Malfoy will grow out of their ridiculous behavior, but Dumbledore is at least 100 years old. I don't think he's going to grow anymore at all.
reader1writer1 chapter 25 . 3/24
I'm enjoying Violent!Hermione way more than I should be! Thanks so much for sharing this.
PGhammer chapter 10 . 3/13
No - she does not KILL the basilisk; she does worse - she TAMES it.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 31 . 2/20
All of these chapters were a lot of fun.

Thanks for posting.
Plew A.E chapter 31 . 2/16
I love this story! It's the first time I see such a wholesome yandere!
Plew A.E
ZeroExia chapter 15 . 1/28
Ha that’s karma for Luna’s bullies
ZeroExia chapter 8 . 1/28
Ok I’ll bite, I can’t quite picture what she did don’t remember the movie that well and it’s been a long time since I got to watch it
Kai chapter 15 . 1/14
Yay! for Sparkling Cedric! And for the strangely prescient Luna! That's one girl I like unconditionally.
1,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »