Reviews for Out of the Ordinary
Random chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Hello? Is anyone going to update this hem of a story?
Maria chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
I love this so much! But if u last updated in 2015 . . . is this story not going to be finished? :(
GA chapter 2 . 4/29/2016
Please pplease please please please update uto update update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Lol just noticed that the title is the same as the top crime genre story.. But its good.
yoshida haru chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
I love the story so far (lol Natsume and Mikan's panties.)

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
KITI.S2 chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
That was so good, I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
Please update soon :D
RavenAcA3 chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Fantatsic chapter! X)
I have many questions now. But I really want to know why Rei paused, looked from Yuka to Mikan, and said "amazing". I wonder if... nope! Im not going to make any assumptions!
Anyway, thank you for another awesome chapter and I cant wait for the next update!
chewybillabong chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Please update again soon! :)
imannajoy chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
The second chapter was as great as the first one. Keep up the good work! Excited for Chapter 3!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Can't wait for chapter 3 .
todorky chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I just do not get why Mikan suffixed 'sensei' to Serina's name and none for Jinno and Narumi. It left an impression to me that the students aren't polite.
Icy chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I really thank you for making a nice and excited Mikan. It has been pretty hard for me to found a story on wich Mikan is the same as the Mikan in the manga/anime. That is why I will continue to read your story and also because the plot seems pretty interesting. I wait for you to write the next chapter :D (by the way I am sorry if I didn't write english correctly this is because I am french)
Bluexelhants chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I love this story so far! You jumped right in, Plz update !
Haley brois chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This story is really cute! Can't wait til it gets angsty haha
imannajoy chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Wow! The first chapter and I love this story already! Your writing skills are amazing! Can't wait for the next update :D