Reviews for Our Place
Str1der2015 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Saphira333 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
fantastic
lovely smile chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
That was a great read! Love it!
benevolent01 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
WOW...that was hot hot hot. I asked for some angry Bethyl sex and you delivered in a big way. I would've been happy with a PWP, but the back story you wrote to support the smut was perfect. Jealous Daryl is completely in character for him (imo). I can also buy Beth being a bit manipulative...not as a means to be hateful, but more out of exasperation. For someone who is so adept at "reading the signs", Daryl is woefully inept when it comes to recognizing clues that have to do with the heart.

Two of my favorite passages (you know those lines that make you sigh):

"He couldn’t remember a time that existed before Beth Greene became the axis on which he spun, because the life that came before was nothing and she was everything."

"…the line between love and hate was so fine, he maybe just couldn’t tell which side of it he was on anymore."

Anyway, great job as always. Thanks so much for taking on my prompt.
LolaRitaVida chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Oh my gosh. So sweet. Such a happy little story! No death or suffering. Just lots of happy situations. The sex was hot, very hot...as usual for your little fanfics! Sometimes it bends my brain trying to figure out how you manage to come up with all this yummy goodness in such different and entertaining ways. :-) Anyway, I'm glad you set everything right about why Beth did what she did. Yes, they were BOTH childish but for such a good reason...love. Love makes people crazy! And then you topped the cake with the tree carving. Will you please stop with all this sugary loveydovey? haha. No, I'm just joking. Please don't stop. I don't care if I DO get diabetes just from reading your sweet Bethyl stories! They are worth it!

Well, thanks for all your work on this passionate little piece! It was fabulous from beginning to end. Any you KNOW I love my angry and confused Bethyl. AND you didn't take it overboard. It was all just right...in my humble opinion. lol.

Ahh...I just have to add one last thing. It's a pleasure to say I first read and reviewed one of your stories exactly one year ago today. One year later I'm so happy that you are not only still working to entertain your fellow Bethylers, but also still finding such pleasure in your writing craft. Thanks for all your hard work, E! You are a fabulous writer and such a dear friend. Here is to another year of Bethyl and fanfiction and silly nonsense...and serious nonsense...and everything in between.

XOXO, Lola
sillymommy2010 chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
DAMN! That's all I'm going to say.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Great chapter x
GREGORY'SSEXYVAMPIRE chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
more stories pleaseeeeee I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
OMG! THIS IS WONDERFUL!
catydavy chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Loved it! Continue? Haha
brady66 chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
I'm glad she finally apologized. I was reading and kept thinking she was just going to keep blaming him and calling him names. So when she told him for real that she was sorry and she loved him, I forgave her. She needs to stop calling him jealous like it's a bad thing though...cuz what would she do if it was reversed?

All of that being said, I loved this story! It was steamy and sexy and love how in love they actually are. Love that Daryl wants to tell everybody and love how she was willing to keep it a secret if he wanted too!
alliesmiley2 chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
TWDFan05 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I can't believe you ended it there! I have I know what happens. Why is it not what it looks like? Daryl likes getting slapped(by Beth at least)? Please post the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Fantastic so far !
Momo chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Lol oh Beth, I think anyone would come to the same conclusion as Daryl did! Eagerly swaying chapter 2... She better have a damn good explanation! And for her to even take Zach to that place! For whatever reason was just wrong! Tsk tsk