Reviews for A Shift in Priorities
BabbleSeed chapter 7 . 6/1
that was so sad
AlyssStarr69 chapter 1 . 5/30
This is the first ever review I've written and I've been reading fanfic for a decade now. I just enjoyed this. The flow is exactly how I like my character pairings, and loose strings that came about, to end after such a monumental evolution. (hopefully that's not a huge spoiler !) Worth wvery Favorite and Follow and then some!
AddictusLector chapter 7 . 4/25
Lovely fic! Sad but beautiful ending...
lizzyaml chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
hon cute I like it so cute honnn
AzucenaXshadows chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Beautiful
Almost made me cry.
For Sharing
Steelo chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
The end made me tear up. It was beautifully written and the story was wonderful! Thank you.
Johnlocked chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
Wonderful fic, couldn't stop reading it! 3
Oh, and you convinced me about Sendhil. I never really liked Tom nor Idris for that role anyway
Lara Zed chapter 7 . 3/22/2016
Well this was quite beautiful.
Mrs. Florish chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
A nice finish!
ValkyrieDefender chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
I liked it! It's kinda sad that this story is over, but I guess all good things have to come to an end eventually. The ending was sad with everyone dying, but I thought it was written beautifully.

Thank you for creating such a wonderful story!
ladytokyo chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
I love it. such a happy wedding. I hope you will be writing many more chapters for me to read!
Resrie71 chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
So sweet!
ValkyrieDefender chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I totally agree with you on the whole Molly thing. Personally she isn't my favorite person, but do think it's unfair the way she's treated in fanfiction. I don't know anyone else better to stand up with Sherlock as he marries John.

I understand having to wait. I actually haven't updated any of my stories in a while, but am trying!

Thanks again for the new chapter!
ArwenScamander chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
*squeals with excitement * I love this story and I am so happy that molly is going to be sherlock's mad of honor!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2015