Reviews for The Moment
Irina89 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Tears, tears, tears, tears(The characters' and mine). So cool. and it features my favorite character: Irina, and she's actually doing something totally possible for her. I LOVE IT.
janet chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Oh i loved thta. It was so absolutly perfect
bridie chapter 1 . 7/24/2003

wow.

that was incredible!

AliasDemon99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Wow! That was really beautiful. Just amazing!
Sparky Cola chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
I liked the first chapter, however, I don't think that Sydney would be so callous about Vaughn's dad.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
its a good story but i can't imagine irina breaking down and being that emotional quite yet.

but ur rite bout vaughn not chasing syd down. he never seems do be able to catch up to her even when he's trying to save his own ass. :)
Angela chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
That was a great story. I love the dynamic between Irina and Sydney. It is one of the plot devices that keeps me coming back for more each week. I love how the scene developed from the Roof scene. It seemed like the next logical step.
Danielle Smiley-Face chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I'm not quite sure if they're there yet, particularly Sydney, but it was still really enjoyable to read. :-) Nice and heartwarming. Thanks, Danielle :-)
SpookyAnne chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
That was a beautiful story...Please keep on writting it and maybe make it into a series... I would really love to read it. Thank you
lanabana chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
oh..my..gosh..I'M..sobbing..too! That was great, I hope something like that happens, I really do, I want her to be good, even if she dies in the end to pay for her crimes, I hope theres a really good reason for all of them! Thank You for writing this, good job!
NJ chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
*sniff, sniff* That was beautiful!

Although I doubt they'd actually let her in...

But I wish it would happen that way!
hardshoe chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
wow that was deep

please continue the story

or start a continuation

maybe with vaughns and jacks POV

that would be awsome