Reviews for Administrative Assistant
Iryelb chapter 22 . 12/24/2020
This story was a surprising amount of fun, considering I don't care for most SI fics, it's just too bad you got ax murdered by the Fanfiction Author Serial Killer and never finished it. It was kind of disappointing that you never really touched on the kind of compromises two people have to make when they have zero privacy. I'm not saying that you needed anything graphic but Taylor is a teenage girl, she has to shower and use pads/tampons while a grown-ass man is in her head. That's not even touching on masturbating, or sex which might become a thing down the line, but they didn't even argue over music or clothes or really anything. My biggest problem is that the main dude is perfectly content to just sit back and live vicariously through Taylor, he doesn't really want anything, he's not even trying to find a way to separate the two of them, and he basically always cedes to whatever Taylor wants because it's her life, and I guess his opinions and feelings don't really matter.
Hexenbiest chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
So... he gets generally weaker and not as useful versions of others powers...
Ariel Schnee chapter 22 . 3/23/2020
I hope you continue this someday... sometime.:)
Cheshirek3t chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
What I'd read of Piggot reminded me of DC's Amanda Waller,

I know right
sonic chapter 22 . 5/7/2019
Good Chapter!
Riniko22 chapter 22 . 2/13/2019
I really want to thank you for this story, it was very entertaining and keep me up half the night finishing it. I'm sad to see that it was not completed, but I understand that things can pop up and keep you from continuing. The funny part was I had thought of trying to write something a bit like this several days ago and then found that like most ideas others have thought of them too, and I will say did a better job than I likely would. Once again, thank you and I wish you well.
ProfessorPedant chapter 22 . 2/1/2019
Wow. I as enjoying that. I hope you may some day return to the story. And I thank you for sharing what you did.
SeanHicks4 chapter 22 . 11/16/2018
Interesting take, I hope you come back to it. Although I still find it kinda weird when people write a fanfic about a canon that they are only familiar with from other fanfics.
Snappy Flowah chapter 22 . 10/2/2018
*Loud Booming Voice*
[Overwatch]!.!.!
*Overwatch theme song plays in the background... loudly*

...

In other news, YUSSSSSSSSSSS! Another awesome story full of epic heroicness(is that even a word?) and the most famous trope! The Power Copier! Yatta! I'm so happy to see this! I'll be waiting for more awesomeness!
Please keep up the Great work Author-san, stay awesome for us, and best regards!
Yours,

~~Snappy
ReadR13 chapter 22 . 9/19/2018
Interesting. Hope you continue it.
Nobody Smurf chapter 22 . 8/28/2018
Aww. I was looking forward to Amy's reaction to Miller.
Um, doesn't her body need to rest, too? This could prove troublesome long term.
/Tinkers/.
Nobody Smurf chapter 21 . 8/28/2018
Ah, Worm priorities. How I've missed you.
This is going to be a fun chat.
Oh, ouch. Emma never saw that coming. I hope she learns something from it.
Oh, and this could be even more fun. Amy is very perceptive.
Nobody Smurf chapter 20 . 8/28/2018
I have no words, either. Bwahahahaha! Poor GG.
Slaughterhouse Nine Thousand is a good band name.
Getting one over on Tats isn't small. And that info could save lives.
So could getting Tats' help with Bakuda.
Nobody Smurf chapter 19 . 8/28/2018
It isn't broken, it just actively hates him.
Nice move putting Piggy on the spot like that.
Gallant actually trying is a nice touch. Few writers give him a fair shake.
Amy needs hugs?
Tats is going to need all the asprin before that meeting is done.
Nobody Smurf chapter 18 . 8/28/2018
The dynamic duo playing doctor is cringe worthy, I'll give you that.
Go, PanPan!
Holy crap, that was a bad move. Good thing Amy came along. Ou/
/ch.
How long (in seconds) will it take PHO to link Weaver with Skitter?
Electricity. Charged. I see what you did there.
No, Amy, Taylor doesn't have any concept of measured actions. Everything is all or nothing.