Reviews for Senseless
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 20 . 12/1/2009
Wow. Just finished this story and about all I can say is wow.

Good job writing!

Now. . . on to the sequel!
Alaisiagae chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
okay, i'm gunna kill myself over this soon...

this is from a play, right? the whole, everyone loves the wrong person thing.

i'm pretty sure it is...but i can't think of the name!

would you happen to know the title?
twilightserius chapter 20 . 8/20/2008
wah so sad im tearing up hear
Twin Kats chapter 20 . 6/13/2006
That was...so sad. The last few chapters...I was crying. It was a wonderful ending, especially to this particular fanfic. In the beginning this seemed to scream "angst" terrible angst. Sometimes, though, angst is a good thing. This is one of those few stories that can actually make me cry. I am happy to have read it.

It was truly wonderful. You are an amazing writer, keep up that talent. I only saw a few mistakes here and there but the flow of the story, the idea, everything was practically flawless. It was amazing how well you kept this to a certain plotline, never deterring, even if parts of it made no sense, it still made sense in the end.

You described a great part of the past on Dark and Krad that seemingly is evasive except if you've seen the ending of the anime. I like your idea on the past though, and I think you did an amazing way of displaying Krad and his pain.

I was amazed at how you were able to hide the true intentions of the story, revealing bit by bit so that it would still make sense to us readers. It was a well thought out story. I am glad to have read it and cried. Thank you.

TK

Twin Kats
Shimmer of an Angel chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Whoa- confusing! In the end was Dark in Daisukes body? i think so but I gotta make sure!
Shimmer of an Angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Whoa- its a big love tangle! Great job with the story but i have 2 things to "say." 1. The storys moving a bit to fast and 2. Daisukes eyes are red not brown

Great job!
Daishi chapter 20 . 6/25/2005
How sad yet touching! great fanfic. T_T
kittenoftime chapter 20 . 5/13/2005
Wow...So Cryful, I loved it. I hope you updta ethe sequel soon, kay? Please?
kittenoftime chapter 16 . 5/11/2005
Wow...I'm gonna finish reading this thios weekend, kay? 'cause here I have parental controls and they won't let me finish*Throws parents out the window* You'r 100th review, signing out!
kittenoftime chapter 11 . 5/11/2005
So...sad..and cute, I gotta go now, But I'll be reading more lateyr!
BDOD chapter 20 . 12/28/2004
::UNBELEVEBLE FREAKIN BALLING EYES OUT! YOU ARE A PERSON WHO LOVES TO TORMENT DAMN YOU I AM CRYING TOO MUCH::

i liked it tho
SnowKissYuki chapter 20 . 9/16/2004
that was the saddest ending. what a great ending. brovo. i loved it. for real. _
moonruins chapter 20 . 9/12/2004
It was a fabulous story, it really was. But honestly, I don't like that ending. I would prefer it that Satoshi is with Dark and Krad. He's been through so much, I'm so sad. *cries* But reality isn't always fair, so I guess your ending fits. It truely was a wonderful story, and I know I'll never be able to forget it. Such an impact. So deep. So emotional. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this and I'm so grateful. Arigato!
babymar-mar chapter 20 . 8/19/2004
wha that was so sad! i love it! when im able to sign in i know ill add this to my fav!
Mydaya chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
Hi !

It always is funny LOL ! This chapter is very good ! I don't know what I can write... hum... *search* Yes, I know ! Dark-san is so kawaii when Hiwatari-kun is sick ww

So Good continuation !