Reviews for They'll Learn Much More (Than I'll Ever Know)
Sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
I love this fanfic, I have read it all the time since I found it in 2016
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
Re-Reading this again. Its so sweet, so emotial, so perfect! Thank you for creatief this world!
Metatron85 chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
That was terrific. Thank you. Looking forward to your bigger Pitch Perfect story
Metatron85 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
It's nice to read something from you once again. Definitely finishing this and reading everything else you've been up to outside the Victorious stories. Your writing style is an inspiration and if you don't mind my saying so, the gold standard.

Ironically that in 2015, Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow won a Teen Choice Awards for chemistry. I guess others saw something between then too, eh?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Awww I love it
Eulonzo chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
This is so uniquely beautiful! I can't think of any better accurate portrayal of a pregnant Beca. Usually it's Chloe who's pregnant or writers generally don't address/write about it. Don't mind if I ramble, I haven't posted a mini-rant type review in ages. I was kinda've hoping it would just be one baby and it turned out to be Emily, since almost every story now where they're parents Emily is their kid but I didn't mind her not being Bechloe Jr. She kinda already felt that way - I loved the subtle gesture where Chloe invited Emily out of anybody else to come in, that shows you how much they love her. & I love the names! Except for Poppy, I was confused with that one.

I also loved that Beca was the one carrying. My headcanon, unless it's Emily, is always that it's Chloe because it makes more sense but the way you wrote it with Beca made sense too. :) Lovely story! I hope you do more chapters.
SashaLikaMusica chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
OMFgashdlakfhsjadfhkdsajhfhkljdsadf
GOSH

HALP THE FEELS DAMN.
GIRL.
WHAT YOU DOING TO ME.
THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE.

Okay but seriously I'm usually much more coherent than this; I came over here after you reviewed my story, and I realized that I'd read your story about the three girls as Barden students but not this one, and I loved it so much! I love seeing future Emily snapshots, and Beca was really well fleshed out. I absolutely loved it.

Loves!

Teddie
Blue Penguin Lightning chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Just the perfect balance of drama, comedy, and still perfectly you. I don't know how you do it. I could try to attempt to understand but you would probably never see this review. Seriously.

So I do like how this sets up what I can tell would be a long and probably intense story. I usually don't venture into other realms, but I'll make a big exception for this one.
Blue Penguin Lightning chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
So...first adventure into the Pitch Perfect fandom, but you never disappoint me.

I'd like to say that I know what to expect from reading your previous works, but you still manage to surprise me. So I'll do the next logical thing, hit send review and read the next chapter.
Kendrink chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I need moorrree! That is all I need to say, more. I mean this chapter is pretty long, and I love that! I really do, like more than life. But, I'd really appreciate it if you did continue on a new book. Their life with their child and stuff like that.
beth chapter 1 . 7/19/2015