Reviews for Worm's Finest: Darkness Rising
Draco0905 chapter 1 . 4/23/2023
i haven't even read the damn story yet and im finding problems. what does a ten year old bonesaw, jack slash, and a 20 year dead king(killed by jack) have in common with a 16 year old Brian laborn?
Josiador chapter 30 . 10/16/2021
Hold on, I was certain that as going to be Bonesaw, but she's actually TEN?! Can't say I saw that coming. Interesting how you're making King's run of the Slaughterhouse Nine more like the Royal Flush Gang. I'm predicting Jack Slash will leave and become the Joker equivalent. This is a good story.
Bablezmith chapter 30 . 11/13/2019
I really like this melding, so much potential, when you introduced the royal flush gang i thought it was the nine at first... cue adrenaline, LOL.
Stonerguy420 chapter 19 . 5/16/2018
Take back my last review
Stonerguy420 chapter 14 . 5/16/2018
With the way your batman is fighting and gliding,and stealth that you havent played arkham asylum series?
Also hope you give him the arkham knight game batmobile
Stonerguy420 chapter 9 . 5/16/2018
Hes too nice and talkative as batman maybe play the arkham games or at least arkham knight it gives best idea if his tech while rest of series goes over his personality,detective and fighting skills.
thisistotallyaname chapter 6 . 3/24/2018
The sweet, *sweet* irony!
thisistotallyaname chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
...okay you definitely do.

Also noticed the "reposted from spacebattles" so I'll check there for updates
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 30 . 10/2/2017
It's fun to see how you merge the two worlds!
Esrath chapter 30 . 9/15/2016
wow, this is good, update soon pls!?
PsyckoSama chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Oh *god* yes...
lostgamer64 chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
I don't know what's better. You making DC and Worm crossover, or the fact that you can put them together without it clashing or seeming forced.
orion0905 chapter 30 . 3/24/2016
Lots of batman beyond references there, I like it and hope you continue.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
I love this! I can't wait for more!
Greatazuredragon chapter 22 . 11/11/2015
Lisa joining Batman will make things really interesting.
Good work.