Reviews for Of Brothers and Sisters
Srw chapter 9 . 2/18
Another good little (this time) story. I’m not sure but do smell a sequel? I’d read it. Thanks again
SnarkBait24 chapter 9 . 8/6/2019
your writing is phenomenal!
I love all of the relationships in this, and just...gah! I love it all so much. I'm off to read more of your stuff. though I wonder if you've added more to this universe?
thanks for sharing!
Chaoshift chapter 9 . 6/29/2019
This is by far the best version of Kanna ever!
touslesnoms chapter 6 . 8/9/2018
Again wonderful story :-) Feels and fluff and smart conversations. I enjoyed it a lot!
LoserxLoser chapter 7 . 6/12/2017
Fuck you Aang. Katara may be pretty, but Zuko is GORGEOUS
MartyrFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
An Azula that's not evil, huh? I think I'm liking it so far. Have to say, that would be rough for both Zuko and Azula if they managed to get a glimpse into, say, "A Different Path" or "Wild, Wild Love," worlds where Zuko got to keep his uncle around for longer, but also where Azula is an insane, power-hungry maniac. That last bit would be especially hard for this version of her.
theloverofdragons chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
What about for Katara's song: 'Transformation' by Phil Collins from 'Brother Bear'? The lyrics are in Inuit (and can be found on the Disney wiki site if you just type into Google 'brother bear transformation song') and it's about releasing your fear from seeing things from another's perspective, which could be quite fitting here :) Love the story, especially all the parts with Sokka, the Zuko-Azula sibling relationship and, of course, the Zutara :D
Kira Ferris chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
Amazing story as always! Can't wait until you return and update again.
lawliness chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
All your stories are amzing :)
BunheadBookworm chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
You know, the part where Aang is inside the iceberg un Avatar state reminds me a lot of the time when Korra spoke to Raava on ROT4N.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Are you 14 or partially autistic?
Agent544 chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
I adored this story! It was definitely one of my favourites from zutaraweek! You seem to be saying that this is the end, but if you ever decide to write more for this story, i for one would love to read it!
teacupdestiny chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
This was intense and fantastic. I loved the humor and gran-gran's wisdom and grief. Just please stop using 'heh' you don't need it-your writing is fantastic without that.

Great story. I'm sad it's over
Sirius.Constellation chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
I absolutely adore your stories and this by far my favorite Zutara week story. Also, did I spot a Doctor Who reference or am I just a geek?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
If you havent realized yet, you did get reblogged by zutaraweek. Thats how I found this epic story. Definitely one of my favorites so far. Crazy-but-not-in-a-mentally-ill-way Azula is so awesome. Im probably going to read your other fics now. K bye