Reviews for Death's Bow
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! SO AMAZING! I loved when Dean said "yes" to Michael, I had forgotten until the "I'm not talking to you" line. I love Lucifer! I shouldn't, I know this, but still he's so funny and damn charming. I love Mark playing that character, just so appealing. You captured that perfectly.

OOOOOOOOOOOO! Crowley and the Joker? That spells trouble. I will be very interested in the next part of this amazing story.

Also: "Denim clad nightmare" I doubled over laughing! Brilliant!
CopperN13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This was a great ending. Short and sweet, I loved it. I was wondering, if we would see Dean explaining what happened with Thanos and Michael, to the avengers and such? Also, can't wait for your next crossover!
HunterSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Loving it! Thanks for the new (and judging by your AN, final in this series? episode! Oh, and I decided on the word for it. It's a series, and each part has a self-contained plot that fits into the bigger plot, so, episodes. A note: you need to edit the last bit, the part with Crowley and Joker. You have Crowley down as being British, but he's either Scottish or Welsh, Scottish if I had to choose which was more likely. Close, but not quite. So, thanks for the new episode, and just know that as always, I can't wait to see what the Devil you come up with next.