Reviews for Rooftops
Goddess Bless chapter 5 . 6/23/2018
Hope that you and your baby are well. if you ever have the time, I'd love to read more. This is better than most of the HPGW crossovers and it would be a shame to not continue.

Best xx
RosieDunne chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
I love it!
Please continue!
RisaAlait chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
I can't think that Harry is okay with Duo dying at all. Or that Duo hide this from him. I hope the magical world has a quicker cure from cancer.
Lover of Emotions chapter 5 . 9/16/2017
that is good. update soon please.
misherukuro chapter 5 . 5/18/2017
Very enjoyable read.
darkelfgoddessshilen chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
I love this please update I really want to see where this one is going please
tamashiyuki chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
Very gooooooooood!
Kiri Namikase chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Hello,
what happened with this fic? why you don't published new chapter? please continue, this fic is more interesting. Sorry for the review but I don't like used the traductor for write the review and my english is...
I hope new chapther because I think that you are a good writer.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
More? Pretty pretty pretty please?
I keep picturing Harry using his fame as a tool to help Duo. I wanna see! bouncy with excitement
Please?
Twitch101 chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
Aw a bit bittersweet but I'm hoping it finishes on a happy ending! Until next chapter!
sandivivaelanime chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Please update
Amitris chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
Great story. Please don't abandon this!
Amitris chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
OMG they're gonna rob Quatre. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
LunaDragAngel chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
Wow! I enjoyed Duo's group finally officially coming into contact with Harry. I do wonder how they see him. I liked Duo & Harry's dialogue at that time. I teared up a little during that last bit with the comment on hoping they would die on the same tomorrow. I am eager to see how Harry grows up, & if Duo will decide to take treatment or Harry will find a magical alternative(maybe with Hermione's help after reuniting)
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 1/30/2016