Reviews for The Ultimate Betrayal
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Not bad. id enjoy reading some more. has potential.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
awsome :D
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
This is awesome! Are you going to continue it? I see you haven't updated since 2002, but PLEASE can you try? I love this already.
Ileah chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
A few too many animagi forms, and a horrid update rate, but if there's a good few fights it might be a good read. Just needs an update or ten. How did Dumbledore get Harry the Phoenix to the Order? Can Phoenixes see through through Fidelius Charms? That would be a whole new twist.
rfelicie33 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
keep writing!. i'am curious to know what happens next...different but interesting.
dinawen chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
nice story
Nejifanatic101 chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
please update. I like this.
Jjvalour chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Its pretty intersting are you going to continue it?
Dark Lord OrchiHebi chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
hello i'm very impressed with your story one of the best Azkaban/harry stories i have read i do hope you continue thank you
pandas rule the world chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
Will Harry reveal himself to Remus and Sirius? Luv JoeyX

PS. Great story.
Irish Anor chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
I do hope you are planning on continuing this story! It has a really promising beginning and is intriguing! I do hope Snape gets a second over by *Shadow* in the future!
kara chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
very cool! i love these kinds of stories. Plz let harry get his own back! i love it plz update soon. )
zafaran chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
Is there any hope of this story ever being finished? You've got a very good setup going.

I was disappointed that Snape wasn't scanned-will he be scanned at a future date? I've always thought that there had to be more potential to the man than what the masks visable to us from Harry's POV have ever allowed us to see.

Keep up the good work, and hope you can post soon. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
charmedslayers chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
I love this story please update.
Slytherson chapter 5 . 4/15/2005