Reviews for History of the Forgotten
Shellbean chapter 36 . 6/13
Hey there Bluesands22,
I loved this story. It made me laugh, cry and cheer. It was in a word "awesome". Thanks for sharing it! Shellbean:)
sad. very sad. I'm crying while writing this. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ISABELLA DIE? WHY?! SHE HAD A FREAKING SON! WAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOMAS NOW HUH?
Well at least Bella's baby didn't die. That would just be the worst
I CANT STOP CRYING
Thata chapter 36 . 4/10
Hi there,
How are you?

I've found "History of the Forgotten" recommended in another JxB fic and it just became one of my all-time favorites. It’s some of the best things I've read in a while, and I couldn’t stop reading it until I’ve finished.

I just loved the original characters, I really felt happy, sad and anxious for them. The plot is well written and addicting and the romance is beautiful, it was an amazing journey to read and I’m sad it ended. I’ve almost cried reading, and that’s saying something!

I have so much I could write about all the characters, the plot and everything, but it would be redundant so say so many "I love it" and "it's just perfect" in a single review and I just don’t want to spoil the fun if anyone read this review as well. So congratulations on your wonderful fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
jaxwrites101 chapter 1 . 4/10
This is one of my favorite stories I have ever read on this site. It is so well written that I really feel the emotions from characters. You did a really great job on the story.
Camille.Silva chapter 36 . 3/25
Hello! I've been reading your story for the past three days and just finished it! I loved it!
mandii.cat chapter 36 . 3/8
I admit. When you killed Bella I was ready to throw or break something. But you quite nearly brought her back. And yours is one of the more realistic time travels ive read with the man actually being in charge and in command. Though ive loved all the ones I read. its 530am here and ive spent the last four hours reading this. big fan!
Tommy14 chapter 36 . 1/13
Just love this story and it's ending. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Bell chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I like how this story is starting and am hoping the grammar will improve as the story builds.

I especially like the rational way Bella got home instead of lost and told Charlie what happened. I also enjoyed the caring, fatherly Charlie. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 12/26/2017
I think this was one of the most enjoyable fics i have read on the whole twilight series. I could. Not. Stop.
I LOVED IT!
And i now ship this couple.
Thanks for the wonderful experience.
monay9e chapter 36 . 12/25/2017
I loved this story!
misuky7 chapter 36 . 12/20/2017
Breathtaking. :3
Entwinedlove chapter 36 . 12/10/2017
I stayed up late reading this, thank you so much for sharing! There are so few civil war stories, I'm glad I found another one!
angeleyes7084 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017