Reviews for History of the Forgotten
Deathleena chapter 36 . 9/3
That was a very thrilling story you had me when the father died what a little sister died that was hard on me but the father not far behind you got me there I was in tears for someone's complains that she sucks at summaries it's an incredible story and I've read a lot of Twilight fanfiction in a lot of Jasper and Bella you got a talent and I hope you keep writing you're very good at these Jasper and Bella's but like I said you do have a talent and I hope you continue to use it beautiful story
ImBritishNotPosh chapter 36 . 8/17
Have you ever thought about doing a sequel? Of Bella going back to school?
pegasus5406 chapter 35 . 8/14
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much...thanks for sharing it with us...I loved it...bigg huggs. Peggy
vwalsh chapter 36 . 8/7
I just found your story earlier today, I loved it. It's getting hard to find well written completed stories. So I wanted to say thank you for time you've spent giving us a wonderful read.
CoSmO333 chapter 36 . 7/27
this is such s great story one of my favorite Jasper Bella fics thank you sooooo much for writing this!
morgan chapter 1 . 7/21
omg so good
Twilight-Survivor chapter 36 . 7/22
It’s been a long time since I’ve read this story and still, it’s one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing it and keeping it up as so many authors have been pulling their old stories as for some of us, fan fiction is the time out from real life that we all need to stay sane. (I’ve got 4 kids from 16 year old teenager to my 8 month old infant and I’m permanently disabled so yeah, I need that dose of reality break daily). Thank you and I hope that one day you continue writing Jasper stories again.
flanduslover1 chapter 36 . 7/16
Love...love...love...this omg I couldn't stop reading this!
SO MUCH LOOOVE. AARRG ITS KILLING MEEEE
thank you so much for the story. It was really good. I loved it hart hart
Cardamoms3 chapter 36 . 7/12
Awesome story. I loved the plot.
parkesy23 chapter 36 . 7/5
Just so so aweosme. Thank you
parkesy23 chapter 35 . 7/5