Reviews for Christmas
Cutiepie2191 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Aw... That was such a nice story. I loved it! Keep up the good work:)
Raven Artemis chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
aw. I love this story, it's so sweet.

Raven
PlasmaBomb chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Aww... That was so touching. I was looking around for a decent story without any cliche romance and I found one! Lucky me.

Keep on writing - the ending to this one was just so sweet

Ciao,

Plasma
Ravynsword chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
I really enjoyed this piece. At first I thought it was Greg who played Santa. Does anyone else wonder what happens next?
oOoOo chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
seems to me like a lesson..great job...
Emily Elizabeth chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
That was so sweet! It's nice to know that they consider each other family.

~Emily
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
that is really, really good. you need to write more stories lots lots lots more.
Marie chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
That was so cute!

I loved it!

I LOVE how you made Nick in this story, very sweet! Thank you for writing this, it cheered me up a lot!
Mooose chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
Great! Thanks for making this other chapter and for telling us about it in your other story. Looking forward to reading more of your works! :)
CSIRMT chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
Wow - that was nice - I was actually getting all misty-eyed, there...very nicely written. CSIRMT
Mooose chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Merry Christmas to you too! This was a great christmas gift :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
make another chapter explaning how they liked the ornaments
beautifulgirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Very nice story, Joey! The ornaments were very thoughtful. Why dont you write another chapter, I wanna see what the crew thinks of the newfound holiday cheer! Keep up the good work!
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Joey, I wasn't depressed with Christmas but my spirits are higher now that I read this story. Wouldn't change a thing and I would like you to know that it's a very original presentation of Christmas; CSI style. It had no relationships that made it too farfetched. It was just like I see on television and just as good. I loved it.

~Jane
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I would love to know what everyone thought of their ornaments.