Reviews for Of Scotch and Sideways Glances
laosvu18 chapter 18 . 4/7
Please don't tell me this is the end of the story. This is a great fanfic. I hardly ever run across those. PlEaSe UpDaTe!
BJ chapter 18 . 2/15
This was sweet.
untapdtreasure chapter 15 . 11/5/2017
Oh gosh. Why must you write these two so eloquently? I'm actually jealous. Soft is definitely a word for him when if comes to Liv. Unless she needs him hard. Then he becomes that as well. I love that she doesn't sway him but that they coexist healthily.
untapdtreasure chapter 14 . 11/4/2017
love this so, so much! These little moments are beautiful!
Gay4Hargitay chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
Nice
crazyLantern chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
Every time Yelena and Alex are brought up, and every time I think of a young Rafi leaving for Harvard with big dreams and a heart full of the drive to do some good in the world, I die a little. How? How do you manage to convey such raw emotions in the span of a few simple (and brilliantly written) sentences? Can't believe I'm only finding out about this little masterpiece now. There's a vulnerability in Barba that Liv seems to bring out, and it's amazing how tender and hesitant these little moments are between them. You've got me drowning in feels.
crazyLantern chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
One chapter in and I'm already smitten with your writing! Goodness, you've got Barba's personality simply spot on! I've always been curious about the whole Alex-Yelena-Rafael thing, and the way you've described how Yelena chose Alex over Barba, and how Barba resigned to his ambition soon after is just so heartbreaking! Will be eagerly reading the next few chapters. P.S: Barson is love.
ncisduckie chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Awesome collection of stuff you have going! Excellent work, love. -
TheseAreOurStoriez chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
Love the story! Keep up the great work- Us Barson (& Demi?) fans have to stick together! :)
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
A sad update. Glad Liv is OK. Hopefully, Barba can re-imagine himself as a family man.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Only one word can describe this: LUCIOUS.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Love this.
untapdtreasure chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Honestly? This is the truest to character that I have read following that case and all that went into it. So thanks for that.
untapdtreasure chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Poor Barba. When we first met him, I think he could compartmentalize. Then he got to know the squad and the victims. It all changed. This fits that completely.
PrudenceKimberly chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
I absolutely love this story! Please continue... I can't wait to read more.