Reviews for Harry Potter and the Story of Independence (Rewrite)
TonyWoodford chapter 22 . 5/21
Great story writing, thanks for sharing
hunzbookwyrm chapter 13 . 3/16
Great start hope to see more very soon.
Aquamelon008 chapter 22 . 1/21
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Please Please PleasE update soon. This story is so good, and really well written, so congrats for that. But again, please update soon or I might loose my mind
Just William chapter 22 . 10/19/2017
No updates for more than 9 months, does this mean real life no longer allows you time to continue with this fascinating and very readable story?
fffan25z chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
please update
Hinneva76 chapter 22 . 6/11/2017
PLEEEAAASSE continue!
HRBNGR chapter 22 . 3/26/2017
Great story so far. I am looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Lilykees chapter 22 . 3/12/2017
Oh I loved al the updates. It seems Harry and Ginny are bonded but it is only at the beginning, I hope by the end of the school year their bond has progressed so they can never be parted (and Harry freed of the horcrux in him). Can't wait til they both realize it. I hope the next updates are soon to come. This story is addicting.
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 2/27/2017
Well Ginny didn't tell him about the diary but he will at least keep an eye out.
Please mate update, I really really want to read more of your story
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 2/27/2017
Harry why are you so thick?! I'm glad Ron is going to make a fool of himself
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 2/27/2017
Ginny nooo you have to tell Harry!
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 2/27/2017
Snape becoming good and thinking stuff like "he hadn't seen past his hatred of James", "he saw part of Lily inside his eyes" or "he swore to protect lily's child from harm's way" seem sooooo melodramatic.

How does Harry know about the prophecy and the fact that Voldemort made more than one Horcrux?!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 2/27/2017
I forgot to mention this before but if you removed the Horcrux it means that Harry won't get any pain from his scar when he looks at Quirell
skyeza chapter 22 . 2/27/2017
Well thats charming.. Please continue with this interesting story.
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 2/27/2017
Well Dumbledore is a special nut case in itself