Reviews for There's always room for Sasuke's sausage
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
JustWow chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I rate this as the most random sasunaru fanfic on the planet (As of Yet). I would have never, in a million years, thought up something like this. Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful.
Nejigirl14 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Oh my god, that sure was something! Sasuke has a dirty mouth and I am really liking it. AMAZING
slenderfruit chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
...replace the mayonnaise _
Gosh that was kinky ~
Sena Yashiro chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Man... You should make more of this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Really good! Sasuke tops!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
LOL! Even though he got sex afterward, I felt happy for Sasuke when he finally got his wish and Naruto failed to show up for once. Yatta! ;)
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Oh my god. So kinky. I love it. You did wonderful.
Anime.Panda.Girl chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
My god more i want to read the car ride!
Omg chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
this is fvckin hilariOUS!
Midnight Essence chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Wow. I hate hot dogs, but now I'm rethinking it...
Nice fic, BTW. I laughed a lot.
andReiki chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Kinky!
I like it. Always a sucker for a dirty Sasuke, that I am.

It's great, and you do write quite good lemons!
kizukatana chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
OMG this was so hilarious. "There's always room for Sasuke's sausage" LOL, poor guy. I was surprised at how Sasuke was so quick to take Naruto up on his offer given how much he seemed to dislike him, and I would be curious to see on his side how much of this is hate sex vs he actually liked Naruto and was just repressing it. I almost feel a little sorry for Naruto since I have this feeling Sasuke dumps him after a weekend of fucking, but Naruto seemed game for it, so I guess they both walk/limp away happy whatever happens. LOL. In my fantasy world, Sasuke dumps him, then slowly realizes he actually likes him, and this time Naruto makes him work for it. Since you listed this as a oneshot, I will have to guess! Thanks for posting!
bridmatt chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Ha! I didn't know how much I needed this fic until I read it. Thanks to that Gaiden trash, fandom has been joking about Sasuke's D for months now, so a fic that explicitly puns on Sasuke's D is an absolute must, in my opinion. For the good of fandom. And for poor, poor Naruto's sake since Kishimoto shafted him with third-rate pork fillers and not the all-beef goodness he so obviously craves.
cary99 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015