Reviews for Game of Wizards
stylo1 chapter 7 . 7/2
where you high when you wrote this? everything about this story is wrong biggest issue is that harry doesnt seem to remember the future
dkentjensen chapter 9 . 6/23
MORE PLZ
draehydraxis chapter 9 . 6/5
Just curious since it has been a while since you last updated. Are you still continuing this story. I like the twist you have made even if I noticed the occasional discrepancy in the stats of harry.
Monster King chapter 9 . 5/14
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
wolf-master321 chapter 9 . 3/19
not the only one what don't leave us hanging like this the only one that knows about Luna or the only gamer
GL chapter 9 . 1/28
Good shit man!
Pheonixs1518 chapter 9 . 12/17/2017
You know what I don't understand is why he is acting like he just met half of these people when the only information from dieing the first time that was said that was going to be removed from him had to deal with the hallows and the horcoxus(sp?). Everything else he should still be remembering so he should know how slughorn was/will be, About the tounament, and other people like Fleur.
Thallion chapter 9 . 11/14/2017
update! u can't leave us hanging
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
Love the story please update soon
Dreous44 chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
Fantastic story. Very interesting. I hope this story isn’t abandoned!
Joseph Orellana chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
ew...multi gamer is just...ew... it just screams plot OP counterbalancing due to authors not thinking things through
te.nellis chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Nice start!
te.nellis chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
Cool.
kelwin chapter 9 . 9/5/2017
waw good fic. can't wait to see where it goes after this
Drum Bunker Dragon chapter 9 . 8/25/2017
animagus or maybe the ability to find out the current stats and or abilities of anyone just by looking at them