Reviews for Back For The Day
Xaipa chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I still stand to the fact that the true developed characters in 02 where the digimon partners (and Ken), not the chosen children. This fic is living proof of that. Wormmon gets far more in-depth than Daisuke and Miyako put together, and dammit, did this fic break my heart! The poor little bug can't catch break can he?

Oh wait, he did get a break, during christmas... only to have his hopes crushed the next day. Way to go, fate! Keep the little guy down. )
Kai-Alaric chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This was so sweet. I absolutely loved reading this. When Osamu showed up, I seriously cried. Absolutely wonderful.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Another sweet fic. I thought he hit his head or something for a moment there...
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw...

I will seriously say I was crying by the middle. It was so sweet... Ken, Wormmon, and Osamu... This is just really well-written, heartwarming, touching, and REALLY sweet, and I cannot express how much it is one of the MOST AMAZING stories I have EVER EVER read.
kaami-kun chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i almost cried a the end when ken went back to being evil and wormmon was so sad! i still have the lump in my throat!
Amanechan chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
;_; THIS IS A GREAT FIC! ;_;
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
So SWEET! And just in time for Christmas.
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
aw
fornwalt chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Hi. Great story. Keep it up! :)

ps-Thanx for R&R my story *A Digital Picnic*
Diva'sDream chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Aw! That was cute! Too bad Ken's good attitude didn't last too long, though.
takuya chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
that was really sweet but kind of sad in a way i loved it a lot
KooriNoSenshi chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
That was so sweet! i'm not a big fan of the kaiser *but i'm in love with ken!* but that was one of the best ken fics i've ever read. and the best thing abotu it was that there wasn't a spelling/grammar mistake every two lines. great plot developement. the ending was good- kind of sad that the nasty kaiser came back, but there's the promise of next year. i love it!
asdklfjhfiuydf chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
o-kay...whateva.
Ivy chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Wow...that was great! Hope you write a sequel or something!
SharonToggle chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
*bursts into tears* Oh my gosh. that was so cute! T-T I absolutely love ken/wormmon friend fics! *sniffle* Great job! Real tearjerker!