Reviews for What If
PuckRox chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Wow, this is great. I really wish you'd continue it!
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
this is a great story i hope you update it soon
-RMSOBlue
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
intresting i hope maya hooks up with eliot there cute together
-RMSOBlue
Suprise chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
Maya and Elliot should be together by now and continue the story
Nova-chan chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
Yo-hai! This was great! Can't wait for the next chappie!
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 6/3/2003
I don't feel like logging in... (yawn)

Anyway, this is good. Elliot seems nice. Update soon!
Lola chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
This would be a great story if you make it a Maya/Finch instead of Maya/Elliott. Keep up the good work.
Bob chapter 4 . 4/21/2003
I thought that was a good story. I beg of you- update! You left it hanging. And as for those complaining about the ages and stuff- it's a what if story. It doesn't have to follow any rules.
Andie3 chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Hey, no offense but you should add more detail as to how they do things!ARGH!

Come on you should be able to write a little better for a 14 yr old. Again no offense.
Mushroom. No Questions Asked. Get Over It chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
Are you telling me that Maya is younger than everyone else? Why couldn't you have made Dennis the youngest? Or at LEAST the same age as Maya. And uh, Nina is MUCH OLDER than all of them apart from Jack. FIX IT WHILE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE! Argh!
Lynashia chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
I think the story was great
April chapter 4 . 1/23/2003
Well how young is Jack supposed to be? He's already too young of how old Maya is! GEEZ! And also, WHEN IS THE AUTHOR GOING TO UPDATE THIS?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2003
This story sucks! This isn't a good idea!
April chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Lol, thanks for that last A/N. Lol. Not exactly what I meant, but I guess it's close enough. I kinda meant IN the story. You know, like, in the beginning. Too much dialog.
Chrish chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Not to be all picky, but just to tell you, Nina's surname is Van Horn and Elliot(t)'s is DiMauro. I've liked this idea, but why is Jack so OLD still? XD Anyway.. Are you the person from the Syndicated Website Board, because someone had that idea once..