Reviews for The Remote Control
f chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
great story. but weren't the Andy's on the boat 2
Alex chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
Hey,

Awesome fic. Seven's a little OOC...the others were right, she did give up really easily. but you're forgetting one thing. the Andy's. I dunno. Since you can't really make Seven go back in time to the iceage,put Andy Five in there somewhere. Even though One tried to bring Andy Eleven's emotions back in book 23, and it didn't work, Amy's treatment was slightly different, so maybe you could get Andy Five in the scene and give Seven a little knock to get her back straight. Just an idea, and it makes me happy that we've got the Andy's in there! me like! keep it up!
karmakaze chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
OOh, this might be hard. To undelete their emotions, what had happened was, Amy went back to the stoneage in the Plague Trilogy book 1, and had this necklace made out of horse teeth. It had genes from the Stoneage, which was when people first began to gain complex emotions. Amy poked the other clones with the teeth, in book 23, and they went back to normal. In your case, you should have Dr. Dave check her out, and have her family not know what to do. It could be interesting, seeing the battle between everyone trying to get Amy back to normal, and Amy trying to get out of her own house. You could even have someone get a tooth just from a museum or something, then have them accidentally jab Amy with it. Those are just some ideas, hope they help. You're coming along fine.
Demeter Goddess of Protection chapter 6 . 5/22/2003
IS AMY GOING TO BE ALRIGHT?
karmakaze chapter 6 . 5/2/2003
Hi! I'm back! Sorry I haven't updated in like two weeks, it was just because our computer was just upgraded:) I love your story! I feel sorry for Amy though. If you've read through the whole series, there actually is a way to reverse emotional perfection. Will Amy be okay? What happens? Please tell us! Is she going to be loyal to the other bad clones too, like Amys 4, 9, 10, & 12, and the four Andys who were like that? Please update soon:)
karmakaze chapter 5 . 4/3/2003
Oh! Amy can't be dead! Well, yeah she can, but still, that's what I call a cliffie! I'll update Do You Still Remember Soon, and you will know who dies. I really like this chapter, and the loyalty thing makes perfect sense. Nice job:)
karmakaze chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
How about if Amy's emotions are deleted, and Eight, Five, and Aly have to bring her back to normal before the master race goal is achieved? Just an idea:) Very good.
Sympathy449 chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
I understanda about your difficulty in getting the Replica books. I encountered the same problem. Did you know that your local library (as long as it's in the U.S.) is obliged to buy and get copies of books, regardless of payment by you? Just talk to a librarian, and she'll get you squared away. Love your story! Please add more!
HarryPotterFreak chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
This is in response to your summary question: THEY WOULD ALL DIE! HAHA! *On floor cracking up hysterically*
karmakaze chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
MORE PLEASE! Did Amy really go with Cindy? Did the treatment that she fought off make her go crazy, or what happened? Plz continue very, very soon! I really like this story. But I think that's cool about how the Amys are sharing clothes, because anything they have would fit. Well, anyway, are they going to save Amy? PLEASE CONTINUE!
karmakaze chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
This is really good! Only, they probably would try to do some sort of treatment to Amy soon. Poor her. PLZ continue, though! Please continue! Will Eight, Five, Aly, and One ever forgive her. But I doubt that the muffin thing would really be discussed much, but still, PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
remnants-2011 chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
Very good! plz continue!
karmakaze chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Wow. Very origional! Please continue! I am so glad that replica is getting more writers! I love replica! And I love book 18. Is Amy going to become "emotionally perfect?" Well, I'm glad you are writing replica. Keep it up!
Isilame chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
interesting ending, well, its not really an ending you need to continue more, your not the only one who can't get a hold of the trilogy! and sure i can doubble space if you like!
Cayley chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I like it. Interesting use of the main character near the end there. Yikes.

The math class thing, that was just an example of what always happened and is only to show the monotony of her life at the time of the story.

Thanks for reviewing and for writing this. Keep writing; this is a good beginning!