Reviews for Pulse
chaosbfly chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Subtly believable.

Well done.
lupin chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
whoa. chilling in both premise and writing - your talent for getting under a character's skin displays itself yet again. brilliant and dark and lovely.
blinkie chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
ah..the story slowly builds to oits climax. in retrospect, it's a well-developed story.

at first i didnt understand it. it was only when i reached the part on kougaiji that I

understood. he took off his earrings! (which i guess are his limiters!) how and why

the hell did he do that?

it's a magnificent piece. short but..hmm.."full-bodied", for lack of a better term?

i thouroughly enjoy reading it. _

huggz,

blinkie
naori chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
ARRRGGH! angst! angst! of course, beautifully written. it just makes me want to pet poor yaone and doku. wow. very well done.
sf chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
It's not every author who writes about characters other than the Sanzo-ikkou, and your fics always offer such a wonderful insight into side characters. (For some odd reason, I like Yaone's take a lot..)

I'm surprised - no Nii?

Mmm. Dark, angsty... great stuff.
Lady Ravenshadow chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Wow . . . this is such a great start. I've only read one of your other stories "Have Another . . ." because I'm such a die-hard Doku fan and there aren't nearly enough fics with him prominently featured IMO.

This looks like a very promising start. I always wondered how Kou and the others avoided going insane like the other youkai when the Minus Wave hit. Maybe they were protected in the tower somehow; but I think it will be interesting to see your take on it.

Although I have never read or seen any of the manga, I'm pretty well versed in the differences between it and the anime; and so far I'm following along with your story pretty well.

Yes, this is quite dark - but intriguing and thought-provoking at the same time. I hope that you will post again soon.
Kanzeon chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
A dark, slow descent into madness . . . just what the good doctor ordered.