Reviews for Johanna
Chris.JC chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
I am really enjoying this it makes a great change that there hasn't been any recriminations between either of them that Beckett has hidden Joanna from Castle. Please keep this going as long as possible.
Oh please don't put any angst in over shared custody as it is a nice lite story.
thekiller00 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
It's great to see that Johanna and Castle had a good time at the movies and already somewhat have a father/daughter relationship going on. I'm looking forward to what happens when Johanna and Alexis learn that they're half sisters and that Martha has another granddaughter.

As I read this chapter though, I kept imagining Castle asking Beckett if she would let him become Johanna's father even if he isn't her father biologically.
Shutterbug5269 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Forbidden planet was not a comedy. It was a serious Sci Fi movie with a serious moral to the story. Leslie Nielson didn't start making comedies until the 80's when he did the Airplane! movies. Before the 80's tended to play heavies. Just saying. Carry on.
2.0Always47 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Yay an update :) great chapter. absolutely loved it. I just knew that he's her father, hope that now they'll stop denying what they have between them. Can't wait to read more. update soon please :)
Bruhh forreals chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
excellent! can't wait for the next one
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
I loved how Rick internally compares Jo's behavior and likes to his own then finds they match much too often and those that didn't are definitely seen in Kate. Please continue.
patty cake rocks chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
There have been complaints about the Beckett has a child by Castle that he does not know about scenario.
Yours however is enjoyable reading. The scenario is feasible and Kate is behaving like a reasonable person. Five chapters sounds good.
LilKatherineBeckettCastle19 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Cont please! I'm cracking up here!
MeltedRos3 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
OMG ok yo have to finish this. its going to be great.
ky13 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
This very awesome...it looks like a start to a lenthy story...which everyone likes...so instead of making it a threeshot...please continue with it...and I would also request you to continue the stories...arranged and tge bodyguard...its been a long time since you updated those. ...great writing...keep up the good work
Moochiecat chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
The results can't come fast enough for me either! The is a terrific fic, so very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
This is awesome! Nice characterization and dialogue. Keep it up for as long as it takes (or as long as you can - writers need a life too!). Thanks so much for this!
Good fun !