Reviews for Johanna
Chacha chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
I love your story. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
daisesndaffidols chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
I will miss this story.. looking forward to the one shots
xfbikerchick chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Interesting story idea.
Moochiecat chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
What a truly lovely ending! Do hope to encounter Johanna sometime in a future one shot! Thank you for a glimpse into such an interesting AU.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
This was such a lovely, well written fic. I loved it, thanks for writing.
Moochiecat chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Nicely done! Very sweet, but not overly sweet. The kids are very realistic and C/B may be on their way to an "understanding" of their own, ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Good chapter! One funny thought: I've never heard one child with so many nicknames, e.g., JoJo, Joey, Johanna, and Jo, lol!
elisha-am chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
Lovely story! And looking forward to learn more about the girl and their story:)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Loved the interaction between Kate and Jo at the end, that kind of mother-daughter relationship is awesome! Good job, can't wait for more
y4Always chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Thank you! ️
NancyVW chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
Fabulous story! Thanks for sharing! Till next!
Gloria chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Fantastic! You are an extremely experienced writer! Please keep up with the updates as much as possible; I know your life is probably busy.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
This story is exquisite!
shanilivne chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
perfect story!
Forevercaskett chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I love this! Please don't stop yet! I want to read about their future and how Jojo and Castle get along and maybe in the future there will be a baby brother for Alexis and I just want to read this forever.. Sorry, I'm just rambling! Love this!
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »