Reviews for Johanna
AnnieRus chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Great! Just great. I don't have words to describe how incredible that was.
Dominic Flandry chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
FYI, see something wrong with the first sentence?

They both look up to see Alexis and Kate staring down at them from one of the front windows, both of them wrinkling their noses. Joey sticks out her tongue and Kate returns the gesture. Castle just laughs.
Paulina'sHM chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I loved this story, particularly Johanna. She was a great addition!
lb chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
The inconsistencies are a little distracting. I just don't know of any 11 year old girls who would enjoy being picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder nor many men who could easily do that. An 11 year old probably weighs around 70 pounds.
honeyandvodka chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
This was a lovely story! Thank you!
thekiller00 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I wasn't expecting this to be only six chapters, but it's great to see there may be more in the future, which I look forward to. I'm hoping a future one shot in this universe shows everyone's reaction when they learn that Castle is Johanna's father.

I didn't expect the time jump, but it's sweet and it's good to see that they ended up happy and together. I'm guessing that the man that Castle didn't recognize and thought might be Martha's date is actually his father.
Spitfire303 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I feel that ties things up beautifully :)
jkarr chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
this is a nice story. I like how you ended it.
2.0Always47 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Absolutely incredible. loved it
patty cake rocks chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
D'AAAAAAAAAAAW/ I loved this. Cute ending.
Diana-bcn chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
I fell in love with this fic and with Johanna as well! I wanna read more of the Castles new family! Please don't finish the fic so early! I want more!
ICCA chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
OOHHH! Thought I was going to read about "the talk" in this chapter but see you're going to make me wait for the next one!
Disneynut chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
I know you said that was the end, but I would love to see what happens next.
Gloria chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Another chapter please! This is so good! I want to see Joey and Alexis' reaction when they find out Castle is both of their fathers.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
Ok, that was a cruel, cruel cliffhanger! Lol, can't wait to see what happens next, loved the fun so far!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »