Reviews for Know You Better Now
eight percent chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
A very enjoyable read from start to finish. Thanks.
AlinaBelmonte chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Continuee
Meg0613 chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
I was so excited to see you updated this! I love the touches and kisses. I hope you will continue.
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
To the guest reviewer requesting that this fanfiction be updated soon, chapter 5 is the final chapter. That's why there is the /fin at the bottom. It is short for finished. Sorry this wasn't more clear.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Thanks for the updated... Can't wait for the next chapter hope it's soon
EllieKelly chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
This story is really sweet. Barba is like every new father, clueless but eager to do his best (I wish Lucia could meet Noah) and the kisses are so hot! Thanks!
roganjalex chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Loved it so much emotion
roganjalex chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
oh my gosh
roganjalex chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Absolutely entertaining
roganjalex chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Loved it so much
BJ chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
I enjoyed this story from beginning to end. Thanks for posting.
barsonaddict chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Perfect ending to this story! I love how Rafael is trying to be a gentleman and not rush into sleeping together but I'm with Liv- get it girl!
And seriously: you did it again!? You know how much I love the nose rub. Love love love it. You totally made my day- I've been reading old Barson fics to cheer myself up but this is better so thank you! Perfect timing
BenoightLangson chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
I just read the entire thing and really liked it. Very sweet.
MrsChilton chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Excellent ending !
scintillateworld chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
This was the perfect end to this story. I loved how Barba insisted that Liv call him Rafael. This chapter was sweet and also pretty hot with their kisses. You write them so incredibly well! It was perfect.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »