Reviews for Nothing to Lose
Thebigsnail chapter 1 . 10/17
See this is why I love Lily and James fanfics. ;)
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Padfoot was by far my favourite in this!
thosedarndursleys chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Oh my goodness, Lucy. This is absolutely beautiful! Your flow is fantastic and your word choice is spot on. I didn't want it to end :) Great job!
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I love Jily and I love this story :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I think you're out by a year (it's stated unequivocally that they got together in 7th Year), but other than that – brilliant.
I loved your set-up; and the *dinner*...
Ravenclaw-Thestral chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Very nice :) Good capture of each of the guys personalities. Reminded me of secondary school where as adolescents males of differing levels of maturity, their idea of "helping" although genius to them are generally not inline with a girls idea of help when it comes to relationships, *cough* Sirius, but at least some of our gender have their head screwed on. Go Moony!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Lily kissed him first. Why am I not surprised? I admit to be unfamiliar enough with the play to catch what I am sure are brilliant and clever references ("Much Ado About Nothing" is my favorite), but I liked the way the Marauders are "helping," especially Moony's manipulation of candlelight. And James's genuine mopey-ness feels much more like affection than his bratty, self-centered attempts to catch her attention before, so nice characterization there and, as always, fitting this in with the canon timeline. Keep writing, my dear!
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Loved it! Seriously (hehe) amazing how you adapted the original story. The only disappointing thing was that this is just a one shot :( you should definitely do more of this kind of thing outside of the competition.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
That's such a sweet ending. I honestly have no idea what actually happened in A Midsummer Night's Dream, but I like this one!