Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
Lol very fun!
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 4 . 5/23
I feel deding
Holotype chapter 11 . 2/28
Holy shit, this is fantastic. Please write more, you truly have the gift of snark and sarcasm. I bow before your awesomesauceness
Scy2007yay chapter 1 . 2/1
hehe i love this, it’s great.
Lola Krantz chapter 11 . 11/20/2020
I love this story and this Harry-Tom and would like to see more of him. . Great job.
Lola Krantz chapter 10 . 11/20/2020
This is delghtful! I love the halloween scares.
camcampgirl chapter 11 . 9/16/2020
LOL! That was amazing! Just found this story and read it tonight. Having Percy be the Grand Master behind all the hijinks is AWESOME! And it was an extra credit project! Hilarious! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I was totally expecting Sev and Remus, of course, so the switch at the end was perfect! YAY for the win!
FuckoffHarry chapter 11 . 5/19/2020
Wow!
Lizzybeth74 chapter 4 . 5/8/2020
Really love this story! I am so glad you put that bit in here about discrimination. Don’t know if you were serious about it or if is just part of the story...but I’m glad nonetheless. I am very religious and love God...and I can NOT understand why some supposed Christians, etc. are hateful and violent towards people because of who they LOVE and want to be with...or any of the other pointless prejudices and discrimination. They can step right off with that foolishness.

Also, though I adore this Harry, I can’t understand why he doesn’t hex the daylights out of Ron for manhandling him.
Kagome Higurashi chapter 11 . 12/28/2019
Please write some more. It’s good.
TeddyBlake chapter 10 . 10/20/2019
Psychopath... But I love it xDxDxD
TeddyBlake chapter 4 . 10/19/2019
Gosh ! I laugh so hard during this chapter, and in the subway ! People stared at me like I was some kind of lunatic so... thanks a lot ! xD
Siriusly -pun intended- I love this Harry he's SO fun !
Lady.Of.The.Lands chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
I love this story. And have for a while. Please update because I want to see oblivious sadistic and slightly morally bankrupt Harry
SkyeMoor chapter 5 . 8/16/2019
Snape finds everyone beyond undignified.
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 8/2/2019