Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
kaear chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Don't know why I never read this before, but I love it. Some of the spelling/wording is wrong but overall a very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope to see this continued soon.
Numerics chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Thank you very much for this fic. But bloody hell, update.
Love my loony chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
Continue fast. I am unashamedly rutting this story.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
Nooooo! You can't end it there, it's an outrage! Though I am loving fic even more than I did when I first started reading.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
this is bloody brilliant 1 swear to god.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 7 . 9/30/2016
That was unexpected but highly appreciated. Nice to see the crossbow come into play so early in the game.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
Oh SHIT! He's catching on! This is one for the ages, i swear I can read this over and over again and never get bored.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
I need pictures! This is just to amusing and dear lord REMUS got in on the action?! did the canine instincts get to him?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
Oh god I think I'm in love or very heavily crushing on your version of Remus.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
Perfection! This chapter is sheer brilliance.
Sophia Anna-Mae chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Dayum, your writing never ceases to amaze me. The perfect blend of horror and dark humour! Thank you! :)
DementedKitten13 chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
*stares at the spiked swinging grate trap scean* you put a subtle Skyrim reference in your story... just so you know, i fucking love you...
Mirage chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
ok i may understand holly water because of Vamp severus...but beoar...a werewolf bite cant be helped with this...or am i wrong...as ist no poison.
cant wait to see what happens next
love how Close he is with draco...what creature is he...veela or something else...nice how other accept him as leader and how some try to get closer but he does not see it ...and how Ron trys to Keep all away but failes
serverus-remus and some other teacher had way to muchh fun...ad with a grim dog Sirius running around it will be interesting

hope you write soon more chaters, maybe again a bit longer;)
nahh...no worry im happy about new chapter to read
Mirage chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
Harry was so funny mean at the end of ch8... poor Kids...after this i also would have Trouble sleeping
AnariaLenair chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Uh...What's going on? Wait, never mind, this is called Day of the Dead so I'm going to guess that the spirits and other such things have made there way onto the mortal plain and Harry is just waiting for the others to realise it.
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »