Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Fun!
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Definitely enjoyable.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
I haven't reread the books in a while. You're telling me that the students all slept in the same area, while a killer was on the loose, and no teachers were there to guard them? None at all? It seemed that way. What absurdity is this? The Head Boy and presumably the Head Girl were also gone. The prefects were there, which is something, at least. Still, rhey really were sitting ducks. Did this really happen in canon, or did you change that to fit your needs? By "this", I mean the lack of professors.
charm13insomnia chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
yay update looking forwards to the next chapter
Iesh chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Nooooooo! I need more. I was so disappointed when I reached to click 'next' only to find none. :(

I love that you inserted some foreshadowing in the story. I have some theories... Does Neville falling in the lake reflects Harry's chosen person in second task? What about the pattern for the chessboard - moon, potions and then something (paw?)? Couldn't figure that out. And that single line of lyric about the friar... does it refer to Dumbledore?

Just speculations.

Looking forward for more.
Mysterious-Wonders20 chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
By far my favourite chapter. This was hilarious. Good job!
annon chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
I'm really enjoying your story. Very amusing and I'm looking forward to further development. I just hope this one actually gets completed at some point. For some reason most good fics get abandoned :
GoldenBug Prime chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Oh gods this the best! I couldn't stop laughing. Though I'm wondering what's up with Ron...is he playing the over protective brother role or controlling person? Lupin and Snape friendship make me happy.
iamladyliberty chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
very excited to see this insane halloween continue! love it, thanks for writing!
Miko1st chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Awesome...
zabica16 chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Hey!

I am very happy when I found message about new chapter in my inbox :) I love this story 3
HowlingRain chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
Hahaha Harry's so dramatic without even really realizing it. Good chapter, looking forward to the next one! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
LOL, I'm laughing too much to form a proper review :-)
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
Oh darling another wonderful chapter can't wait for more.
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »