Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
Vis-Solomon chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
Great.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
You have many fics being written at once. Is that ever a problem? Why not finish something, then start the next thing? Attack of the plot bunnies?

I love all of your Harrys. They all have something going for them, even if I find "Something Wicked" Harry creepy. While I love "Adventures in Magick" Harry and find him adorable, I think this is my favorite Harry. So far, at least.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
Foreshadowing? Does that mean the darkness will take over? That Hardy will have to kill himself? Well, that might be interesting.

Harry had his revelation off-screen. Too bad. Well, he has always known something was wrong, from day one. He may have even known the cause and just been in denial, up to this point. He may have known but only just figured out exactly what. Well, he still doesn't know "exactly what", but he has a better idea.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
I had a thought. The students love the new Harry, particularly Seamus, Dean and Malfoy. Well, Seamus and Dean may have always been minions, and Harry is just now noticing. Still, they like it.

What do the professors think? Snape is warming up to him, and Lupin loves the entertainment. What about the rest of them? Does Dumbledore find it concerning that his follower is becoming a chess master?
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? And you, by extension, Pseu, the clever, magnificent and ridiculously good looking. If not, there it is. This story has made my day. All of your stories have made my week, of which I have read so far.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
I personally don't think I would actually want to meet this Harry much, for fear that he would completely change my world view, but I do like him. While most of your fics are funny, I find this dark humor quite amusing. The reactions and treatment of the other characters towards Harry and Harry himself are also lovely. I particularly like Remus.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Oh, I really liked that. Enough of this is still Harry. Even so, the horcux's influence is very evident. It will probably only grow worse over time.

You seem to research lots of things. I suppose I should just take it that the four fears are real. Well, okay. I almost wish I could meet a boggart. I really am not sure what my fear would be. If I knew, I might be able to compensate or use it to improve myself.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
This is going to turn into a large manipulation game, isn't it? Actually, it already is. Harry is just now realizing it. Because of that, he'll join the game. I think he'll be the puppetmaster, eventually. Might take a while and other forces might need to die first, but it will happen.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Oh, this is interesting. Not often is there a fic with Harry and Draco as friends that wasn't some alternate first year. Occasionally, you might see them bond during or after the height of the war. After, certainly, is not even so unthinkable. This is a bit different, though. I like this.
snowwolf12132 chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Aw dear P.E., my many thanks for giving us a story of sarcasm and morbidity instead of stressed organs and fading mobility. Do continue this wonderful tale, if I may be so bold as to ask, as I find other fictions to be quite atrocious with their washed out rewinds and hash.
Danixboomboom chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
I absolutely love your story! It's one of the best I've ever read! Please please please keep writing your amazing at it.
rell chapter 8 . 6/25/2016
what an awesome writer you are. i have enjoyed this
rigger42 chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
Oh I love this Harry and kind of hope he just as simulates it all and continues on rather than any crisis of conscience. I am curious however if fighting the horcrux was dulling his senses and magic previously or something else was influencing him.
Brigadier7899 chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
left "them" with the muggles. was that deliberate? or a mistype? only wondering...
GatorLHA2 chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Oh! the humor and the HORROR! Lupin channeling Padfoot!
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »