Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
Lady.Of.The.Lands chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
I love this story. And have for a while. Please update because I want to see oblivious sadistic and slightly morally bankrupt Harry
SkyeMoor chapter 5 . 8/16/2019
Snape finds everyone beyond undignified.
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 8/2/2019
Oh, Harry.
Aelirenn chapter 11 . 7/31/2019
Guess what? This one is my fav too!
shattered.runes chapter 11 . 7/19/2019
This is awesome. I’m really looking forward to finding out what happens next ;)
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 7/19/2019
Lol! Go harry.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 11 . 7/12/2019
Loved it.
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 7/10/2019
The whole chapter was awesome! Especially the ending. So Percy was working with them or came up with the ideas himself for extra credit!? Crazy boy. Lol. Awesome chapter for an awesome story. I am sending the link for the chapter on fears to my daughter. Thanks, as always.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 11 . 7/6/2019
Oh my god! Percy, NO! also I am so glad I reread this fic for the... I’m not sure how many times, but this is a fic I shall never get bored of!
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 11 . 6/30/2019
Best stuff is best
Sheelahdog chapter 11 . 6/29/2019
Wow that was crazy! I love this Tom\Harry mix and his flirting. I look forward to the next update!
Stormshadow13 chapter 11 . 6/29/2019
Totally love the obstacle course! This Halloween was amazing! I think it is one of my favorite Halloween is in the HP universe.

I’m really enjoying Harry’s interactions with the other characters.

I had to say I was dying laughing at the end. Who knew, Percy had it in him. I could just picture in my head the sunlight reflecting off his glasses in that creepy anime Way.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2019
Let me congratulate u on dis marvellous story..its a lot different grom many of d stories i have read..insanely gud!
Araytigre chapter 11 . 6/29/2019
Sadly no, other than the Labyrinth one. Still, the goal was to survive, of which Harry, Draco, and their Minions did. Naturally, Dumbles was clueless as to what happened over the last 24 hours. Remus and Severus had all too much fun with this, and Harry has yet another toy to play with in the Air-Soft gun. Thank You. TTFN
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 11 . 6/27/2019