Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
SquirelPrincess chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Love it as usual! Keep it up and I missed you posting!
-SP
JJ Inugami chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I like this Harry, he's hilarious. XD
Delta Nyx chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Seriously I love your writing style, I love what you write about in each chapter. It's so mesmerizing and I can feel myself being sucked into the story. I love how harry thinks in this. Does ron like harry? Is something bad going to happen between harry and ron when harry finally has enough of the possessive streak he's got going on?
Xmasgirl9 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Oh my goodness, I think I'm in love with this. This is so bloody amazing! I can't wait for more! Fantastic work :)
PuppetPrince chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
SkylerKnight chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
omg i love this story! the writing is superb!
aureole23 chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I m liking "apple" part more & more, read it at 3:20am & slept with large smile...plz update soon
TearfullPixie chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Hahaha I really loved this chapter, it was hilarious -
Emerald Time chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Oh that is too awesome! I love it! Good luck in your writing, update soon please!
Emerald Time chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
LMFAO! That's always the best reason to be nice!
Shadowblayze chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
That. Was. Fabulous!

I can't even say anything cool because I loved that chapter so much!
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I don't think Harry would talk to Ron that way but it was an interesting start otherwise.
Goshikku Hime wa Yami-san chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Yaaaaasssss i love Lupin! And Harry and Draco even just communicating with each other is too precious! Question: Weasely Twins? Good/bad? Is Bellatrix good? Please say Bellatrix is going to be on Harry's side, theres not enough of good!Bella fics
PenguinGirl94 chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Hmm, I'm intrigued and curious for where this story is going. It certainly has potential to be a good long read. If ya post again, I'll return and read.
Xmasgirl9 chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
This is really good, I like this idea and where you are heading with it. Looking forward to future updates :)
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »