Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
Yana5 chapter 11 . 6/27/2019
Hahahahahaha brilliant. Thank you for the chapter
bkerrmom1 chapter 11 . 6/27/2019
Oooh awesome evil Percy! You have the best ideas! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next ! Absolutely fabulous story !
bkerrmom1 chapter 10 . 6/27/2019
OMG a Slytherin red shirt!
bkerrmom1 chapter 9 . 6/27/2019
Wow , that's ominous right there! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
bkerrmom1 chapter 8 . 6/27/2019
Why did this work of awesomeness pass me by earlier? I had thought that I had read all of your stories, but low and behold, I missed this excellent story somehow. I need to go and see if I missed any others! This is beyond hilarious and my favorite mood lifter! This story goes in my needing a lift story folder!
bkerrmom1 chapter 7 . 6/27/2019
Darkly awesome and brilliant chapter !
bkerrmom1 chapter 6 . 6/27/2019
Oh my! Harry is catching on! I love this story sooooo much !
bkerrmom1 chapter 5 . 6/27/2019
OMG it just gets better and better! I can't breathe ! This is the best thing EVER !
bkerrmom1 chapter 4 . 6/27/2019
Bwaaahaaaahaaa OMG this story is awesomeness on crack ! I think I peed my pants . I love this storyline ! What you have done with Lupin is sheer genius! I hated Lupin in the books and movies, but I LOVE your version!
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2019
Fantastic beginning! This is absolutely magnificent and unique ! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next ! I love this storyline !
KKVixen chapter 11 . 6/26/2019
Your Percy Weasley is Kyoya Ootori without the family wealth but the smarts to balance it out. I love it~
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2019
Why are all the boys hitting on harry all of a sudden? Did I miss something?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2019
PERCY?! HOW COULD YOU? This is actually so hilarious though, I could totally see Percy being secretly sadistic
Reading In Moonlight chapter 11 . 6/25/2019
This story is so hilarious xD I wonder how a meeting with Sirius would go. Harry's new carefree demeanor would certainly mix well with Sirius own bit of insanity. And a meeting with Voldemort would be great too, especially if little Harry Riddle and the Dark Lord became some sort of friends! It would be really fun.
Reading In Moonlight chapter 9 . 6/25/2019
That's strange. It must come from cultural differences, because I always heard that a day started when night fell and ended the next evening.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »