Reviews for Falling Inside the Black
MaiKanon chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Continue please! It seemed really interesting up till now! And for some reason I really like slightly deranged Harry (or simply mad Harry) :D there really aren't enough of those out there that are good, and yours is promising :)
plus I like it that harrys and the horcruxes characters just merge, and there's no "split character" involved :D keep it up! Please!
panands chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
If you wish to continue with this story. Please do. I'm hooked already.
muchfanficaboutnothing chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Of course continue with the story! I love your writing and if it seems to get other thoughts out of your head continue on. It sure captured my attention and I liked the simplicity. I admire your dark Harry themes altogether to begin with but opposing to your other stories this one almost shows the juxtaposition of the Harry written in the books and the amazing character you seem to create with the protagonist.
Also I appreciated his questioning nature in this story as oppose to the genius approach you seem to take with the character. Do continue and with its simplicity and - you know - similar notion to your other stories you would not need to make such elaborate researches to make amazing theoires upon magic and its light to dark tones.
I like it. I wanna see how you would take the Voldemort being almost merciful with Lily Potter ideology which admittedly is a creative perspective to look upon. Really looking forward to your update!
Ps it is a selfish (almost Slytherin) of me to ask you to continue as well since I want more rapid updates with your stories.
Pss a long review but I guess gets the point across.
Hirosada chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Please keep going? It made me curious and now I want to read more
Lemon chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Heya dear! Congrats for your first chapter! It's a great chapter, you really managed to get the story going in this intro and I hope you'll keep up with the good work!
I'll be watching over you dear!
Lemon
Goldkey chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I thinks like the start of this a lot. You should keep going.
Ruby Silken Sun chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This has lots of potential. I would be interested to see where you take it.
ChaoticallyAwkward chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I love this and would be delighted if it was continued.
The Unbroken chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
More please, if it's not too much :)
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31